Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo: I wouldn't fight McGregor for $100 mil. It would be offensive to my fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo: I wouldn't fight McGregor for $100 mil. It would be offensive to my fans

You already fought Khan and Smith when you could have fought GGG......

Comment

LOL the offense to his fans was vacating the belt to avoid his mandatory Golovkin and still ducking him. Ginger coward fraud. Im Mexican btw but we accept he is a scared coward.

Comment

Yeah! So 14years from now if you were still in the game and a newbie making waves decided to challenge you for what many will regard as 'easy money' in a boxing matchup, You will turn it down. Please...

Comment

I guess he's not in a position where he has to take that. Manoman is right..Floyd can make great money fighting anyone in boxing but at his age...Conor is like free money and very unlikely to cause damage in the ring like a top welter potentially could. Nobody beats Floyd still I'd bet but I'm sure he doesn't want a long drawn out fight with a big punching world champ.

Comment

****ing hell...

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Canelo one of the first dudes to invite Conor to fight him after he got his LA(?) boxing license?

EDIT: Alright, so what he said anytime Conor wants, that he would show him what the boxing world was like. He was responding to Conor saying he was a cherry picker.

That still counts as a challenge, does it not? Or doesn't it?
            Last edited by P.K Dionysus; 02-21-2017, 05:57 PM. Reason: Cheese!

Comment

lol this ****ing guy.

The only thing that's offensive to your fans is ducking Golovkin and fighting your 6th straight CW fight. Fraud.

Comment

What a ****ing idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by DionysusX View Post
                  ****ing hell...

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Canelo one of the first dudes to invite Conor to fight him after he got his LA(?) boxing license?
                  Oscar did

Comment

Originally posted by DionysusX View Post
                    ****ing hell...

yeh he was, he wanted the fight but mayweathers 10x the name he is and ever will be, so mcgregor wasnt interested in canelo. so now canelos like someone who gets rejected by a girl and then says to his mates 'i didnt fancy her anyway'.

Comment

Working...
                    X