Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wouldn't it be better for GGG's health....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wouldn't it be better for GGG's health....

To make good fights against game opponents, rather than take power shots to the dome when seeking to "entertain" his fans?

Just saying

Oh ohohohohohoho ahaha good, hilarious stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
      To make good fights against game opponents, rather than take power shots to the dome when seeking to "entertain" his fans?

Just saying
      Brook wasn't "game".I guess you've never boxed.See how many rounds you do with a broken orbital you mug.

Comment

GGG love bums it aint changeing ,Heiland is next man .

Comment

Originally posted by bluepete View Post
          Brook wasn't "game".I guess you've never boxed.See how many rounds you do with a broken orbital you mug.
          F@ck outta here with that bs, mate. Brook was a Welter jumping up two full weight divisions to take on GGG, the most "feared" man in the sport. Even so he rocked, errr.. GGG ate a full plate of Le Uppercut Ala Dome just to entertain his fans. Bravo.

What does me boxing have anything to do with GGG and his career? Stay on topic, twat.
          Last edited by Aztekkas; 10-22-2016, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Holy ****. I just told someone this place was literally cancerous and looks like I was correct. The cancer has spread even to Aztekkas.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              Holy ****. I just told someone this place was literally cancerous and looks like I was correct. The cancer has spread even to Aztekkas.

I can survive... Just look at how Daniel Jacobs did it. Wowowow :-o another game opponent GGG could and should be facing... I'm worsening

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
                I can survive... Just look at how Daniel Jacobs did it. Wowowow :-o another game opponent GGG could and should be facing... I'm worsening
                Sir, this sort of behavior will not be tolerated. You will now be placed on my ignore list until you have calmed down.

Comment

Originally posted by bluepete View Post
                  Since you want to play the "if you ever boxed" game, if you ever boxed you'd know how unusual it is to ask a guy to go up two weight classes to fight you.

Anyhow, having read many stupid posts claiming that said champ is simply letting himself get hit for the fans, I thought this thread was funny. Clearly, it's an issue of defense and the fact that everyone gets hit at some point. Sad that people feel the need to spin it into some sort of brave act.

Comment

Thread is for c*nts

Comment

Working...
                    X