No announcement yet.

USA is becoming Philippines where no politicians lose only get cheated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
    Are Trump supporters dangerous nazis who will lynch black people if he loses or are they spineless ******* who are going to roll over and cry like *****es?

Make up your minds ******s.
    Make up my mind about what? I've never called them nazi's. Nazi's would sh it all over trumps supporters in a battle of hand to hand combat.

Trump supports are just plain pu$$ies who are Americas mentally and physically weak citizens we have.

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
      Make up my mind about what? I've never called them nazi's. Nazi's would sh it all over trumps supporters in a battle of hand to hand combat.

Trump supports are just plain pu$$ies who are Americas mentally and physically weak citizens we have.
      Half you ******s think Trump supporters are going to lynch every non-white country if Trump loses and the other half think Trump will cry like a ***** if he doesn't win.

The reason America is going downhill is because it is becoming less white ever year.

Comment

Half you ******s think Trump supporters are going to lynch every non-white country if Trump loses and the other half think Trump will cry like a ***** if he doesn't win.

The reason America is going downhill is because it is becoming less white ever year.
        Dude you slow and wear a helmet when you walk? I've never seen it said anywhere where people think Trump is going to lynch non whites.

Just face it I've said it many times that trump and his supporters are Americas mentally and physically weak people we have.

Comment

America is going downhill because the white college educated CEO and executives decided to offshore jobs to china and other countries. So blame your fellow greedy white people. Most immigrants are hard working people that take jobs you don't like without complaining.

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
            Dude you slow and wear a helmet when you walk? I've never seen it said anywhere where people think Trump is going to lynch non whites.

Just face it I've said it many times that trump and his supporters are Americas mentally and physically weak people we have.
            What sort of weak phaggot votes for a commie dyke for president?

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
              America is going downhill because the white college educated CEO and executives decided to offshore jobs to china and other countries.
              Yeah and Trump is opposed to that and Hillary is for it. Take a burn ******.

So blame your fellow greedy white people. Most immigrants are hard working people that take jobs you don't like without complaining.
              Well get to work cleaning my toilet boy.

Comment

Yeah and Trump is opposed to that and Hillary is for it. Take a burn ******.

Well get to work cleaning my toilet boy.
                You haven't seen my pay stub that I posted here haven't you?

And lol keep drinking Trump kool aid. For 70 years of his life he doesn't have any history of fighting for the workers but now he's the champion of working people. That's he's gonna fight for us. Come on man

Comment

It has started folks. I expect more chaos and violence all over the country when Trump lose. And Trump will fuel this instead of calming his supporters.

http://www.salon.com/2016/10/14/arme...mpaign-office/
                  Police: Local GOP office in N.C. vandalized, firebombed

HILLSBOROUGH, N.C. -- A local Republican Party office in North Carolina has been damaged by fire and someone spray-painted an anti-GOP slogan referring to “Nazi Republicans” on a nearby wall, authorities said Sunday.

CBS affiliate WNCN reported that the building was hit with graffiti and “flammable material” was thrown through a window at the Orange County Republican Party headquarters overnight starting a fire inside, police said in an email.

A news release said an adjacent building was spray-painted with the words: “Nazi Republicans leave town or else.”

State GOP director Dallas Woodhouse said no one was injured, but a security alert is being sent to party offices around the state.

The North Carolina Republican Party released a statement Sunday afternoon calling the incident a “vicious attack” and “hate crime” and said they would increase security at events and offices, WNCN reported.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/police-l...inkId=30001827

Comment

You haven't seen my pay stub that I posted here haven't you?

And lol keep drinking Trump kool aid. For 70 years of his life he doesn't have any history of fighting for the workers but now he's the champion of working people. That's he's gonna fight for us. Come on man
                    show us what u stackin.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Comment

Trump's pimp hand is strong. Hillary and Bill belong in prison. They are so full of ****.

I want to father a child with his hot daughter. But, I'll just **** b.utler in the azz. Cuz that is what his Pinoy azz demands.

Comment

Working...
                      X