Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Take away GGG's titles and what do you have?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take away GGG's titles and what do you have?

Kazachs version of Errol Spence... Am I right or wrong?? Thoughts???
    Last edited by WarVeteranO01; 08-26-2016, 12:54 PM.

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
    And please no nipple comparisons. Thats just weird, funny but weird...

Comment

Spence hasn't fought any top 10 welters, GGG has at least 5 I believe.... There really is no comparison in their resumes but Spence is 8 years younger, it's possible that he will have achieved more than GGG by that time but it's speculation as he could get knocked off during that time. Plus watching both of them, Golovkin is the better and more technically refined fighter.

Comment

Take away wards froch win almost 5 years ago and what do you have??

Comment

Not even close IMO. Spence's best way is a 25th ranked 41 year old. Golovkin has multiple solid top10 wins and an Olympic medal.

Spence is more like Derevyanchenko than Golovkin

Comment

Spence is just starting out...ggg is nearing the end. The hype train is strong for spence, and i hope for his sake he doesn't find himself in gggs position...near the end of career and still unable to secure big fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
              Take away wards froch win almost 5 years ago and what do you have??
              Replace ward with ggg and what do you think people say about the fighters on his resume? People would be back to calling froch an unskilled caveman. Give ward gggs resume, and all of the sudden macklin, stevens, murray and lemieux would be top wins.

Comment

You'' have exactly what he is with the trinkets.....the # 1 contender in a division, devoid of a undisputed champion

the belts mean nothing....hell he only fought for one of them...one was handed to him and the other he had a minor belt and got elevated the super champion status without a fight....not exactly ground breaking

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                  Replace ward with ggg and what do you think people say about the fighters on his resume? People would be back to calling froch an unskilled caveman. Give ward gggs resume, and all of the sudden macklin, stevens, murray and lemieux would be top wins.
                  come on bro....outside of Lemieux...none of those "top ten contenders" ever beat anyone in the top ten....not rings top ten, TBRB or anyone for that matter....maybe an alphabet soup ranked them but as far as beating legit top ten guys, Murray, Stevens and macklin never beat anyone recognized as a clear top ten contender so regardless of who beat them, it wouldnt have been something to write home about...they are decent fighters though.

Comment

Take away GGG's titles and what do you have?

Salty fangirls

Comment

Working...
                    X