Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    yup hes been a sucker since day one.. dont even feel bad for his dumb ass
    Exactly. His goofy ass is a born simp.

Comment

Posterboy for the betas.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
        There's no better dad, than a stepdad, real talk.
        that's so fukd up

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Damn do you guys think he is a cuck?
          you said this with hidden enthusiasm like you could have something in common with a superbowl champion.

Comment

i think you're wrong. i have spoken to them both directly (don't ask me how) and they are genuine people who are in love. i am happy for them

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
              you said this with hidden enthusiasm like you could have something in common with a superbowl champion.
              I won the Super Bowl. Duh

Comment

Dang what did Ciara do the the OP? Jesus Christ, insecure much?

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                  Dang what did Ciara do the the OP? Jesus Christ, insecure much?
                  Oh get that insecure talk out of here, sounding like one of those white knights man.

you sounding just like one of them sucka simps man, you disappointed me, please tell me you joking with that.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    Oh get that insecure talk out of here, sounding like one of those white knights man.

you sounding just like one of them sucka simps man, you disappointed me, please tell me you joking with that.
                    No I'm being real. What is the issue? That Ciara's had multiple high profile boyfriends? Every beautiful women her age has dated and ****ed lots of dudes, she's like 30 and has never been married. Of course she's been around.

If you're implying he's a chump for marrying a woman with a young kid, come on dude. She isn't some hot bitch working in a grocery store looking for a meal ticket out. She's worth like 15 million bucks on her her own. She could get with just about anyone on the planet she wanted to, same goes for Wilson. He's a baller and famous as ****, he's not stepping in to raise some kid because that's his only play to get a woman that fine, he could easily spare himself the headache and grab a girl just as hot as Ciara with no kids. He's stepping up because he wants to, and that **** deserves mad respect.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                      No I'm being real. What is the issue? That Ciara's had multiple high profile boyfriends? Every beautiful women her age has dated and ****ed lots of dudes, she's like 30 and has never been married. Of course she's been around.

If you're implying he's a chump for marrying a woman with a young kid, come on dude. She isn't some hot bitch working in a grocery store looking for a meal ticket out. She's worth like 15 million bucks on her her own. She could get with just about anyone on the planet she wanted to, same goes for Wilson. He's a baller and famous as ****, he's not stepping in to raise some kid because that's his only play to get a woman that fine, he could easily spare himself the headache and grab a girl just as hot as Ciara with no kids. He's stepping up because he wants to, and that **** deserves mad respect.
                      Bro, I am not hating on Russ, im actually sad for him, I already said it he is a good man. but im tired of good men being used by women like this, I been used a few times and it took me a while to realize and understand and see the signs of women. Women with kids do not care about you, this is a fact, their first priority is their child, themselves, and maybe you, and the only reason they will care about you is because you are the security blanket, when she finds ways to take money from you she will divorce you, women are so far ahead, they always look for the future when entering a relationship.

Im telling you now there are plenty of good christian woman hotter than ciara and fresher than her who would be glad and happy to marry Russell. But Russell has made the ultimate mistake of trying to be a hero, he thinks he can change her, you cannot make a hoe into a housewife, she got pregnant with another man who wasnt a good man so that is her judge of men, Russell has always grw up with good values instilled to him by his father and mother.

He deserves much better, he is a good dude.

Comment

Working...
                      X