No announcement yet.

Vanessa Hudgens - a new relationship

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
    Selena Gomez is way hotter though. Plus the fact that she got down and dirty with Big Guwop tells me she's super slutty.
    Selena Gomez still looks 13 years old though man. Way too old for my taste.

Comment

Yeah, they did.

Don't be upset just cause Gucci gave a Mexican the long dick and she liked it.

It happens a lot more than you think.
      I can care less I like gucci one of the one rappers I listen to thats how I know dude even said nothing happened that weak ass N$$# and gossip bloggers make shit up just to make shit up.

if he did cool IDGAF but gucci said he didnt happen and I tend to believe him more than rumors lol gucci aint the type of dude to protect some random bitch lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
        I can care less I like gucci one of the one rappers I listen to thats how I know dude even said nothing happened that weak ass N$$# and gossip bloggers make shit up just to make shit up.

if he did cool IDGAF but gucci said he didnt happen and I tend to believe him more than rumors lol gucci aint the type of dude to protect some random bitch lmfao.
        Yeah I know you're a fan, you were quite active on your Gucci account before it got banned.

And of course he denied the rumors, this was a time when she was still on and off against with Bieber. He def don't care about no random hoe's but he's actually cool with her so that's why he didn't put her on the spot. His homies already admitted they did hit though, and that Gucci did too.

Comment

Yeah I know you're a fan, you were quite active on your Gucci account before it got banned.

And of course he denied the rumors, this was a time when she was still on and off against with Bieber. He def don't care about no random hoe's but he's actually cool with her so that's why he didn't put her on the spot. His homies already admitted they did hit though, and that Gucci did too.

or this one fits better

Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 02-24-2016, 01:19 AM.

Comment

Do you live in the US?

How do you not know who Selena Gomez is? lol

Yeah, they were both in that movie Spring Breakers and Gucci and his boys ran a train on her in her trailer.
            You used a different name for Gucci, so I didn't know. I heard about that.

She a hoe

Comment

She's got the best Fappening pic...sorta. Sorta cuz its blurred/censored. Its her face & her perfectly pink *****...blurred doe. I ain't jacked off to a blurred pic/video since I first discovered Asian ****. I'd shoot a mfer in the kneecap to see the uncensored version of that pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                She's got the best Fappening pic...sorta. Sorta cuz its blurred/censored. Its her face & her perfectly pink *****...blurred doe. I ain't jacked off to a blurred pic/video since I first discovered Asian ****. I'd shoot a mfer in the kneecap to see the uncensored version of that pic.
                It used to not be blurred a few years back. I remember the first time I saw it, I went to fap town

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                  i always found her disgusting and dirty looking to be honest.

i dont get the fascination.

same with miley cyrus.

i could understand the fascination with brittney spears, aguilera previous pop stars, they were hot and true sl*ts...

these new pop stars, take miley for example, that b*tch is not a sl*t and she aint that hot. only f@gs like led get enamored with average looking fake sl*ts like that.

fake ass sl*ts.

these b*tches need to retake sl*t summer school from maddonna or something.
                  Agreed... Christina and Britney all the way, especially prime Britney.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                      It used to not be blurred a few years back. I remember the first time I saw it, I went to fap town
                      Starting work on a time machine randomly tonight cuz I've never seen that pic unblurred & it looks so f#ckkkkking sexy to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X