Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alvarado shouldn't be paid for last night....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you kidding me, ts? So should we put you in a ring with a pro fighter and let them hit you with the kitchen sink for 9 minutes? You would be okay doing that for free?

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
      And every shot he got hit with seemed to effect him a lot more than usual. This dude is done.
      Prov is one of the most hardest hitting pressure fighters from 140-154, Alvarado took a long beating from him and even hit him with some very hard shots. He also gave it his all against Marquez. Was in great shape for both fights as well. For this fight you could see no muscle, just fat everywhere, and he was not throwing from the very start. Look at his flabby chest and he almost has a little bit of love handles popping out. I would like to know what happened to him in training camp other than the legal troubles.

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
        And every shot he got hit with seemed to effect him a lot more than usual. This dude is done.
        He has had nothing but wars. Rios x 2, provo and marquez then rios again.
        even after the UD win over rios he looked like the loser.

Comment

Just seen the fight Rios looked good if he fought like that more often using angles, head movement I probably wouldn't call him a punchbag.

Alvarado looked terrible he needs his licensed stripped or to retire. He barely threw a punch, he looked fat and seemed to me to exaggerating every shot Rios landed. I feel bad for the paying costumer then again this fight should not of been made in the first place. The kids clearly got a drug problem and most likely a drink problem too. I question whether he really trained for the fight or not.
          Looks to me like hes been out binging and just cut weight to collect a paycheque.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            Just seen the fight Rios looked good if he fought like that more often using angles, head movement I probably wouldn't call him a punchbag.

Alvarado looked terrible he needs his licensed stripped or to retire. He barely threw a punch, he looked fat and seemed to me to exaggerating every shot Rios landed. I feel bad for the paying costumer then again this fight should not of been made in the first place. The kids clearly got a drug problem and most likely a drink problem too. I question whether he really trained for the fight or not.
            Looks to me like hes been out binging and just cut weight to collect a paycheque.
            I was hoping to see a great performance by Rios, instead I was actually sad because it looked more like a problem with Alvarado rather than Rios performance. I felt bad for Alvarado.

Comment

Disagree

But after this performance it'll probably be his last decent paycheque.

Comment

Just watched it. And more credit is due to Alvarado, he fought harder after the Kd then he had all fight. Thats called heart.

He did look like a spent force though, and he was definitely undertrained. All his movements and placing was off, he wasn't tuned and tapered down for a championship fight at all.
                Last edited by Suckmedry; 01-25-2015, 06:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
                  Boxing is a broken sport.

^^^This guy is the one on drugs

Comment

I'll go easy on Alvarado because he's been in some wars and shown heart in the past, but he needs to hang them up now. He's completely finished.

Comment

Did anybody see that guy next to Alvarado's dad in the crowd? While Mike's family looked all sad and upset, this guy, I assume could be Mike's drug buddy, was all happy, rubbing his fingers together saying something like "It's all for the money!". Weird.

Comment

Working...
                      X