No announcement yet.

Tomoki kameda speaks better spanish than some hispanics i know

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomoki kameda speaks better spanish than some hispanics i know

Last edited by lumiere; 11-01-2014, 02:46 PM.

i learned childlike spanish by accident.

it's easy as piss, especialyl if you've studied english, german, but especially french, italian, and portuguese.

my dude paulF told me this, and it makes perfect sense now that he's said it:
    french has about 1/3 the words that english does. if you're writing a novel, academic paper, it's going to be a b#tch to have to use such a limited language. for the rest of us, it makes it a hell of a lot easier to pick the thing up.

Comment

Cough cough Danny Garcia

Comment

You know what really freaks me out.....when I go to Mcdonalds and I see the asian managers bossing all the Mexican workers around in Spanish

Comment

Lol sounds like Canelo and Marquez.

I think Asians learn Spanish very fast. There's this Chinese girl in one of my accounting classes. I was talking to her about Spanish and she was telling me about the Chinese language and her country. She said she would like to learn Spanish, so I started asking her to repeat after me, I say something in Spanish and you repeat it. I swear she said everything I said freakishly accurate with no errors, in her own accent of course. When it was my turn to repeat after her(speaking Chinese) I was clueless. I think it's their memory or something, those Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, etc. just pick up **** extremely fast.

The amazing thing is it was her first time speaking Spanish.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

it's easy as piss, especialyl if you've studied english, german, but especially french, italian, and portuguese.

french has about 1/3 the words that english does. if you're writing a novel, academic paper, it's going to be a b#tch to have to use such a limited language. for the rest of us, it makes it a hell of a lot easier to pick the thing up.
            I've heard numerous times that English is one of the hardest languages to learn, if you learn how t speak it you can coast through any other language

Comment

Some basic spanish might be easy, but proper more complete spanish canīt be, too rich and complex.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Cough cough Tranny Garcia
                lol my thoughts exactly

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

Lots of language in europe have similarities.

Its like malaysian and filipino language/dialect

Comment

I was impressed by his Spanish, way better than rios or danny gracias for sure. What the hell was a Watson twin doing there though

Comment

Working...
                    X