No announcement yet.

Margarito cheated at first cotto fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
    Cotto and Floyd are men. They will fight you any way that you want to fight. Margarito and Pac's knocked the **** out ass need you to stand in front of them. They don't need plaster or PEDS. Pac didn't want to be tested, and Margarito attempted to use P.o.P ingredients. God was watching. Look at those two now. #*****azzes

One got beat the **** down by Margo the other ducked him and retired LMFAO.

I understand you people from the fatherless tribe have a hard time trying to grasp what the true definition of being a MAN is but you still haven't grasped it my friend.

Comment

There's no evidence but I can't believe he destroys a prime Cotto and then feels the need to cheat vs a fading Mosley. Throw away all your pride and honor after winning the biggest fight of your of life??? Makes no sense. Then he goes and gets trashed by Shane. He had no confidence in himself once he was caught. Boxing is more mental then physical in the opinions of most. His confidence is what helped him in the first fight vs Cotto. He knew once his wraps was nice and hard (no ****) he round eventually get to Mosley. It's like knowing your about **** a hot chick for the first time and u got the drunk dick. Your confidence is thru the roof cuz you know your c0ck is gonna be Rocky Balboa hard all night!!! Rd after rd. Put a **** star who takes dick pills to shame. Lol anyway, **** Tony! Cotto retired him and is still relevant in the sport. Margarito is a disgrace.

Comment

Originally posted by Pancho.Villa View Post
        One got beat the **** down by Margo the other ducked him and retired LMFAO.

I understand you people from the fatherless tribe have a hard time trying to grasp what the true definition of being a MAN is but you still haven't grasped it my friend.
        What you just wrote is what your dad taught you.

And what's worse is that you're an alt who thinks that he's brave because if this account gets banned, you can fall back on your original account. #CowardjustlikeMargaritoandPac

Comment

It's impossible for boxing fans to objectively talk about this without letting their emotions influence them.

Comment

What you just wrote is what your dad taught you.

And what's worse is that you're an alt who thinks that he's brave because if this account gets banned, you can fall back on your original account. #CowardjustlikeMargaritoandPac

So you admit you never had a father and still dont know what a Man is, is what you basically are saying?

and what funny is, you think if someone said what I did on a 2K+ account he is brave LOL WTF? Nothing I said was trying to be brave bro, didnt mean to scare you and shit, I apoligize for that was just dropping some knowledge so you dont go around looking dumb.

Comment

This cheater doesn't deserve any reasonable doubt. Odds are when you get caught its not the first time. We're supposed to believe it never happen before. Dude loses to P.Will then next thing you know he's tearing heads off quicker than he ever has....I think his gloves were loaded ever since that lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
                So he was suspended due to that evidence???wow amazing
                You might actually want to go to the doctors and get checked because there could be a worm or an insect that crawled into your brain. That's your only hope.

Comment

Originally posted by Pancho.Villa View Post
                  So you admit you never had a father and still dont know what a Man is, is what you basically are saying?

and what funny is, you think if someone said what I did on a 2K+ account he is brave LOL WTF? Nothing I said was trying to be brave bro, didnt mean to scare you and shit, I apoligize for that was just dropping some knowledge so you dont go around looking dumb.
                  Lmao. Hypocrite.

Your "apoligy" is accepted, lmao! Now I recommend 2 night courses for you. Take English and Grammar courses because the ish that you wrote above...I had to read that ish 3 times to understand that pile of dumb.

Comment

Lmao. Hypocrite.

Your "apoligy" is accepted, lmao! Now I recommend 2 night courses for you. Take English and Grammar courses because the ish that you wrote above...I had to read that ish 3 times to understand that pile of dumb.
                    Its cause your too dumb, lol you had to read it 3 times just to comprehend it lol you just proved how stupid you are. Trying to diss me and dissed yourself.

Fatherless kids I tell you they never grow up.

Comment

A real man hahaha a real man needs no illegal edge to step in the ring against a fading Sugar Shane he cheated from day one and he is a BIT#h who deserves no respect from anyone but some butthurt fans who were let down by their hero and can't face the facts if he didn't cheat Arum woulda fixed everything with a snap of his fingers

Comment

Working...
                      X