Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone wanna do a Most Knowledgeable Poster Comp?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Biggest problem is too many belts and the best not willing to fight each other often enough. It's good that boxers make more money, but that can sometimes make fighters less brave. You know, less risk, more reward. Prime Mayweather? I'd say Robinson, probably Leonard, maybe Chavez catches him with good enough body shots off the top of my head.

When I saw this thread title, I thought it was going to be picking the most knowledgeable people here, like IronDan, Scott, TBear, Jab, Poet or HHascup. Those would be my picks anyway.
    Last edited by Anthony342; 08-08-2013, 10:16 AM.

Comment

NChristo is another guy on here that'll chip in with a great piece of trivia every so often.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
        Biggest problem is too many belts and the best not willing to fight each other often enough. It's good that boxers make more money, but that can sometimes make fighters less brave. You know, less risk, more reward. Prime Mayweather? I'd say Robinson, probably Leonard, maybe Chavez catches him with good enough body shots off the top of my head.

When I saw this thread title, I thought it was going to be picking the most knowledgeable people here, like IronDan, Scott, TBear, Jab, Poet or HHascup. Those would be my picks anyway.
        Problem with this is that Mayweather isn't prime at 147. That'd be 130-135

Comment

Originally posted by GRboxing View Post
          Problem with this is that Mayweather isn't prime at 147. That'd be 130-135
          Regardless of Mayweather's weight, the answer is Roberto Duran.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacquiaoifyable View Post
            Regardless of Mayweather's weight, the answer is Roberto Duran.
            You damn right.

or Whitaker.

Comment

Those are the two I was trying to come up with, thanks. Duran would all over him and Whitaker has the great defense. Pernell probably wins a decision, might not be that exciting, but he'd give some good counters.

Comment

Problem; too many belts, too many fighters who dodge other fighters and paper champs.

Who would beat mayweather; 130-147- quite a few; hearns, Leonard, Duran, Whitaker, Armstrong, Robinson of course...and I think people like Pryor, meldrick Taylor and Chavez too. There are a lot of fighters in my opinion who would have beaten floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacquiaoifyable View Post
                  NChristo is another guy on here that'll chip in with a great piece of trivia every so often.
                  Agreed, NChristo too.

Comment

Chavez is't beating Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by GRboxing View Post
                      Chavez is't beating Mayweather
                      I gotta agree with this,,, I think chavez struggled with true movement,,
                      Floyd would outslick him....
                      I know people will say that JLC got to floyd, chavez would destroy him...

I just think that floyd took JLC lightly that first fight, and cleared up all doubts in the rematch,,,

I just cant see JCC beating floyd

Comment

Working...
                      X