Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fights Where Fighters Cheated legally and Possible got the W because of It.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
    man cant have one solid thread here without everyone letting there feelings getting in the way and derail it, I said legally cheat with lowblows, spitting out the mouthpeice etc etc, banned substance is in no way legally cheating, illegal hand wraps are in no way legally cheating.

you fools are worse then females, keep your emotions in check.

you fools are in every thread bitching at each other, trying to top the other poster with your aha gotcha post.

grow up.

but lowblows are an illegal shot, and so is purposely spitting out your mouthpiece.

Comment

I think what TS is saying is, things that happened in the ring that are illegal (but weren't punished), that might have changed the outcome of the fight.

Is that correct Mr. Hogg?

Comment

dundee ripping Ali's gloves to give him extra time

Comment

all of Tito's fights in NY prior to the Hopkins fight

Comment

Benn - McClellan

Originally posted by sweetnuff View Post
            roberto duran low blowing ken buchanan, pernell whitaker hitting chavez with about 50 low blows.
            Ken threw two punches well after the bell...Duran blasted him low for it. Don't start what you can't finish.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
              Mares went Golota on Agbeko, can't believe he wasn't DQ'd
              forgot about that

Comment

Oh yeah, Mares-Agbeko I was some hilarious-level ****.

Holding behind the head and hitting. Lennox Lewis-Michael Grant, Roberto Guerrero-Andre Berto comes to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                  Oh yeah, Mares-Agbeko I was some hilarious-level ****.

Holding behind the head and hitting. Lennox Lewis-Michael Grant, Roberto Guerrero-Andre Berto comes to mind.
                  no...........

Comment

Originally posted by Hiei View Post
                    no...........
                    I think he meant Berto's excessive clinching. It got so bad to the point where Berto's own corner was yelling at him to stop hugging. Maybe he meant Robert would have won a much wider decision had Berto not cheated by excessively holding.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                      I think he meant Berto's excessive clinching. It got so bad to the point where Berto's own corner was yelling at him to stop hugging. Maybe he meant Robert would have won a much wider decision had Berto not cheated by excessively holding.
                      both fighters were holding in that fight i know most put it all on guerrero but berto was also doing alot of holding

Comment

Working...
                      X