Jenni Rivera Dead ..AIrplane Crashs No Survivors

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lotus Flower View Post
    such as...............
    well, they were saying that there was an investigation because an unknown entity was surveilling her. Her phones, and computer were being tapped.

and that other singer Alejandra Guzman, was supposed to get on the plane with her but she changed her mind last minute so she maybe involved in someway.

I've even heard that the wreckage indicated that it was a bomb that took out the plane.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      well, they were saying that there was an investigation because an unknown entity was surveilling her. Her phones, and computer were being tapped.

and that other singer Alejandra Guzman, was supposed to get on the plane with her but she changed her mind last minute so she maybe involved in someway.

I've even heard that the wreckage indicated that it was a bomb that took out the plane.
      damn **** just got real then...

Comment

Listened to one of her songs pretty voice.

Comment

Never heard of her. If someone blew her up with a bomb, though, I'm definitely interested in the story. Fuckin bombs, man.

Comment

She's a good singer, had a huge following. RIP

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

that's sum Final Destination kinda scene. wonder if she had a premonition.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                The amazing amount of singers who have died in plane crashes the list is full of legends.
                Well they do travel a lot.

Comment

I didn't know who she was until yesterday as it became the dinner conversation with my my mother in law...

Comment

anyone got any more info on the entity conspiracy? sounds crazy but interesting.....RIP RIVERA

Comment

she insulted Angel Del Villar, that man is very powerful

Comment

Working...
                      X