Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congratulations to Marquez for a great win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New P4P king? No current fighter has a win even half as impressive as knocking an all-time great fighter out.

Comment

May sound harsh and I'm heartbroken for what happened tonight but, I'd love to see a 5th fight.

Comment

Props to Marquez pulled off a huge KO against a fresh looking Pac!! Hard work paid off.
        As for Pacquiao, you looked as good as ever and handled yourself and the loss and a true champion.

These two will always be legends !

Comment

Are you finally a Marquez fan now, Pac-Boy?

Comment

talk about emphatic

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              Hard work dedication and perseverance...all things are possible! This fight had to end this way. With someone getting KOd! Im not happy that it was Manny ,but i am happy for JMM. He deserves this win! And if youre gonna lose a fight. Go out like a warrior. This was a great war and was full of unbelievable suspense! JMM did That! Congrats to him!
              Classy! Viva Filipinas and Viva Mexico!

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                Congratulations to Marquez, well deserved end to his career.

Manny always gets my respect, if he fights again go for Bradley

And I don't have to hear about how Hatton got hattoned no more, cos you know the response.
                True. I dont think JMM should fight MAnny again. He got what hes wanted all this time. At 39 going on 40...This is the way to leave! Beating one of the greatest fighters of this era!

Comment

Yep, great job by Marquez and congrat. I thought Pac was on his way to taking him out, Pac just got caught cold. Nonetheless, great victory for Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    It's not even like Pac looked bad, he looked as good as I've seen him since 2010. He was winning and pretty convincingly, but damn man. He got Hatton'd tonight.

I'm happy for Marquez, but I feel for Manny. Plus Mayweather-Pacquiao is officially dead now.
                    I think Mayweather will still try to make the fight.

But honestly, I think Mayweather is the next one to get KO'd any day now.

Comment

God is good..............lmfao......................

Comment

Working...
                      X