Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley fights 12/15 in Miami possibly against Berto, Gamboa on Pac/Marquez undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Gambler1981
    Arum's options with Bradley have to be like chewing glass for him so it is down to working with Haymon on a Berto fight or working with GBP on a Guerrero fight.

Honestly, Guerrero makes more sense at least they are both west coast guys so they might be able to make something of a big fight in California, with a proper co-feature.

As for Gamboa that is LOL so he spent a year trying to get away from Arum, and is lined up to fight on a Arum card. I guess he has got to do what he has got to do but damn it make Gamboa look ******ed.
    Not really. He's with 50 not Arum and in the process he got an advance from 50. So he got some $$ without even fighting.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
      ...As for Gamboa that is LOL so he spent a year trying to get away from Arum, and is lined up to fight on a Arum card. I guess he has got to do what he has got to do but damn it make Gamboa look ******ed.
      Seems weird, I know; but Gamboa merely wanted to get out from under his contract, not necessarily away from Arum. Top Rank is the major promoter in boxing. Doing business with them is often not only wise, but necessary in some cases.

Comment

this is stupid on so many levels.....

why is a guy from palm springs, california headlining a car in miami???

out of all places why miami, it is one the worst sports cities in the country, watching sports is a last resort thing for people in miami, (go to miami and you'll see why : clubs, beaches, bars)...their baseball team doesn't even draw (players themselves have blasted the city for this)... the miami heat had to do a "fan-up" campaign to get people even show up on time and stay the whole game which was pretty embarrassing and humiliating ( go search the vid on youtube)

cliffs: Arum is a moron

Comment

Originally posted by Simply Zyzz View Post
          this is stupid on so many levels.....

why is a guy from palm springs, california headlining a car in miami???

out of all places why miami, it is one the worst sports cities in the country, watching sports is a last resort thing for people in miami, (go to miami and you'll see why : clubs, beaches, bars)...their baseball team doesn't even draw (players themselves have blasted the city for this)... the miami heat had to do a "fan-up" campaign to get people even show up on time and stay the whole game which was pretty embarrassing and humiliating ( go search the vid on youtube)

cliffs: Arum is a moron
          Because Arum tried to make the fight in NYC but they had an event that night in MSG. If he does the card in California he will get less fans than using Gamboa and other Cubans to attract Cubans to the fight. Bradley is not a draw anywhere but atleast some people might show up to see Gamboa.

Comment

lol bring it to texas arum, put a mexican vs Bradley, n a bunch of mexicans in the undercard, we got money to spent down here
            Last edited by TX_BOXNG; 09-28-2012, 06:23 PM.

Comment

Arum is putting a fight Miami so Rigondeaux can get some kind of fan base out there. Gamboa is with 50 Cent so Bob Arum don't care about what's good for Gamboa. It's 50 Cents Job to do what's best for Gamboa now. If I were Bob Arum I would do the same thing.

Comment

I hope it's Guerrero. Bradley vs Guerrero sounds good. I hope Gamboa fights a live opponent, he wasted a whole year of his prime.

Comment

If its Berto, thats fine by me. Berto is still a good fighter. That means we'll probably see Canelo-Bundrage and Maidana-Guerrero.

Comment

So Gamboa wasted all of this time to fight under Top Rank anyway.?.?.?

Comment

Bradley would whoop Berto good, I like that fight. 50 is promoting Gamboa who just partnered up with Pac so that's why he will be on the PPV card with Pac.

Comment

Working...
                      X