No announcement yet.

Rewatched Mayweather VS Castillo 1, Never seen Floyd look so lost

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
    He's in full denial. Exactly how I said this type of "fan" base would be when they couldn't accept the outcome.

However, I never expected it to be this bad. Mainly because Pac quit and didn't display the will to win in adversity. Something Floyd has done. Which is the difference between them-even when injured, Floyd still wins.

They can't accept that. It's very apparent. But like I said it's time to move on and let these "fans" take that long lonely road of irony into that salty ocean of bitterness.
    And that's what separates 48-0 from being the 48th scalp on another man's ATG legacy. That's what separates true blood and guts warriors from sore loser excuse makers.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
      And that's what separates 48-0 from being the 48th scalp on another man's ATG legacy. That's what separates true blood and guts warriors from sore loser excuse makers.
      Exactly and everyone knows that. Some just can't accept it. Clearly.

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
        lol Stop lying like a coward. You're pathetic. A piss poor loser like Manny.

Thank you for validating the point I made years ago...
        Now you are just name calling and deflecting. typical Floyd fan. Well, I can't say all FLoyd fans because some did admit that Floyd looked lost in that fight. Some, like Wess, prefer to go down in flames rather than go against his hero Floyd even when wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
          He's 48-0. And your hurt by that so you're attacking us personally instead of talking boxing. Your so emotionally attached to #48 that your trying to "expose" people that you will never meet in person to get some sort of vindication for the 10-2 easy sparring session that took place May 2.
          No I'm just laughing at those who today hate dem injury excuses but brought it up every time to defend Floyd.

Like I said before, same with CWs. Same with dirty fighting.

Just be honest with yourself and then its all good.

Comment

Working...
          X