No announcement yet.

Why did ghns1233 get banned??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
    Wow almost every day I log in here, another guy on my F list gets banned.
    Interesting .....

I did read somewhere The Ban Stick was handing out 2 day bans to those who are making duplicate threads.
    I think they are being a tad harsh with the Lounge, but what they are doing with NSB is amazing...******ation levels in there are approaching an almost tolerable level...almost...

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
      just lettering.

MANOS

de

PIEDRA

black shirt, big white lettering. i have made a few like that, hearns, pacquiao (way before nike), jack johnson, marciano, ezzard charles. nobody else has anything like it so it always looks pretty crisp with a pair of jeans of warm-up pants.
      im jelly tim

Comment

Originally posted by Manos-de-Piedra View Post
        I just noticed he got banned and i was wondering why??

he doesnt really seem like a troll

thought he was a good poster
        You mean why did you get banned? Why not read the reason on the screen when you try and login with your other account?

ghns1133 98.xx.xx.xx [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
        Manos-de-Piedra 98.xx.xx.xx [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

You other ban was only temp, I don't see why you need to create an Alt to spam.
        Last edited by Boxing Scene; 10-19-2011, 05:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
          You mean why did you get banned? Why not read the reason on the screen when you try and login with your other account?

ghns1133 98.xx.xx.xx [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
          Manos-de-Piedra 98.xx.xx.xx [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
          LOL..

Comment

ghns was a solid poster with a good learning mentality.

Comment

This seems to be the equivalent of an e-b!tch slap, hahhahhahah

Comment

Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
                This seems to be the equivalent of an e-b!tch slap, hahhahhahah
                LOL. Someone must be waiting for him to read this before they drop the hammer on his alt.

Hhahhahaha he visited his own alt page.

The last 4 visitor(s) to this page were:
                Boxing Scene* ghns1133 kendom triggerhapppy
                Last edited by Boxing Scene; 10-19-2011, 07:14 AM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X