Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    and there's proof that republicans aren't racist
    what?

seeing any group in large numbers annoy the hell out of me. especially asians.

in sgv it's chinese.

in o.c. it's vietnamese.

in long beach it's cambodians.

and so on....

i hate going into a place and it's like just one race there.

when i was a kid.......

if i go to a place and it's mostly black people. a fight is gonna break out.

if i go to a place and it's mostly mexican people. a fight definitely will break out.

if i go to a place and it's mostly asian people. a fight is gonna break out.

except white people. they usually don't annoy me as much. i go to a white people place when i want to relax and just have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
      Don't know for certain but we do know they sure don't want to help minorities.
      Hey, I thought you were a Small-Government kind of guy. Cut spending, lower taxes.

In what way are they supposed to help minorities then? The Black Caucus recipe to black prosperity is more spending and higher taxes.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        what?

in sgv it's chinese.

in o.c. it's vietnamese.

and so on....

when i was a kid.......

if i go to a place and it's mostly mexican people. a fight definitely will break out.

except white people. they usually don't annoy me as much. i go to a white people place when i want to relax and just have fun.

well, i can't really argue with this...this is pretty factual

Comment

well, i can't really argue with this...this is pretty factual
          raves during our generation was a perfect example of this.

when it was mostly white (with a few white-washed asians and hispanics) it was fun and chilling.

some chick would be giving you a massage right next to her boyfriend and her boyfriend wouldn't even trip because he's getting a massage from some other fool's chick.

then later on when asians , hispanics and blacks started going , i started getting into fights left and right.

Comment

what?

in sgv it's chinese.

in o.c. it's vietnamese.

and so on....

when i was a kid.......

Agreed.

No racist, you can't help how you feel.

I once stopped at this McDonald's in a uptown region, nothing but blacks in there. The infrastructure around the place looked bad, and no lights. I said, next time we have to make a stop, you better find a nice downtown spot with nothing but white people walking around the street, with lots of lights.

Comment

raves during our generation was a perfect example of this.

when it was mostly white (with a few white-washed asians and hispanics) it was fun and chilling.

some chick would be giving you a massage right next to her boyfriend and her boyfriend wouldn't even trip because he's getting a massage from some other fool's chick.

then later on when asians , hispanics and blacks started going , i started getting into fights left and right.

yea i remember that...early 2000s...it went from Hug Life to Thug Life..that's when i stopped going

and even when i went to a rave 'club' for a homey's b-day last year, it was mostly old asians..no gangsters but it STILL didn't have a good vibe

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
                Agreed.

No racist, you can't help how you feel.

I once stopped at this McDonald's in a uptown region, nothing but blacks in there. The infrastructure around the place looked bad, and no lights. I said, next time we have to make a stop, you better find a nice downtown spot with nothing but white people walking around the street, with lots of lights.

i think it's because we live in the city.

whites in the city are usually middle/upper class types.

courteous , non-confrontational , etc.

the hick , redneck , trailer trash whites you want to smash in the face are usually......you know......where midnight special and johnm lives.

Comment

what?

in sgv it's chinese.

in o.c. it's vietnamese.

and so on....

when i was a kid.......

real estate prices reflect this

Comment

i think it's because we live in the city.

whites in the city are usually middle/upper class types.

courteous , non-confrontational , etc.

the hick , redneck , trailer trash whites you want to smash in the face are usually......you know......where midnight special and johnm lives.

Comment

yea i remember that...early 2000s...it went from Hug Life to Thug Life..that's when i stopped going

and even when i went to a rave 'club' for a homey's b-day last year, it was mostly old asians..no gangsters but it STILL didn't have a good vibe
                      yup.

it went from kick and back and chill......to leave a few guns in the car just in case......

all in a matter of years.

Comment

Working...
                      X