Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Without plaster and coming off savage beating, I still think Marg beats Cotto again!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Without plaster and coming off savage beating, I still think Marg beats Cotto again!

And with a KO/TKO victory too. Tony is just too strong and too sturdy for Miguel especially now at 154. Thoughts?

I ****in hope not or Cotto will look REALLY REALLY bad...I'd be pissed as *****. He needs a motha****in tune up so he can be ready for the Margs.

Comment

Not this version of Margz.

As a Cotto fan I can say that Margz beats Cotto 7 or 8 times out of 10. But not this Margz. He is done. His team should have his health as their primary concern. That building has been declared ready for demolition

Comment

Originally posted by Republica View Post
        And with a KO/TKO victory too. Tony is just too strong and too sturdy for Miguel especially now at 154. Thoughts?
        WHo really cares about this fight?? Two fighters that have been beaten badly going head to head?? Damage vs damage goods? This is just a money fight for top rank....who in their right mind would order this?

Cotto wins this fight...but its pointless

Comment

why are people still thinking this fight will play out exactly the same as 3 years ago? seriously, completely different fight

Comment

250,000,000 points say Cotto has this fight

Comment

Originally posted by 120 View Post
              why are people still thinking this fight will play out exactly the same as 3 years ago? seriously, completely different fight
              ****in Tony's resiliency is no joke as you saw in the PAC fight. The guy took everything a still kept coming. I heard he is now medically cleared to fight despite the beating. I just dont think Cotto can match what PAC did in punch output and stamina to fend off this beast. IMHO Margarito is even stronger in this weight.

Comment

Marg doesn't even have the power to KO Amir khan at this point let alone Cotto anyway both are shot /past prime this fight is going to the cards

Comment

Margo should have retired for his own good and health man. He's been done

Comment

Originally posted by Republica View Post
                    ****in Tony's resiliency is no joke as you saw in the PAC fight. The guy took everything a still kept coming. I heard he is now medically cleared to fight despite the beating. I just dont think Cotto can match what PAC did in punch output and stamina to fend off this beast. IMHO Margarito is even stronger in this weight.
                    Your not taking into account the accumulation and the severity of the beatings he has taken in succession since the Cotto fight. No way it doesn't play a role in the outcome. His face is freshly healed but that doesn't mean it will hold. This guy has serious health issues to consider that can potentially last beyond his career

Comment

Working...
                    X