green vs griffin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• green vs griffin

who gets the verdict?

im guessing the aussies will say green and the yanks and assorted others say griffin?

im going green.. i havent seen **** all of griffin but he looks a little wild and a puncher boxer like green is often the best medicine for such a man. '

educated opinions welcome

I don't know enough about Griffin besides his record.
    But Danny isn't a top class opponent, so if the guy is any good he should win.
    Don't get me wrong I like Danny Green but I just think he is a good fighter, not a great one.

Comment

just saw the highlights on fox sports. green knocked griffin down 3 times in the third to get the fight stopped. not the cleanest kds but a comprehensive win none the less.

Comment

Originally posted by mgkirkpatrick View Post
        just saw the highlights on fox sports. green knocked griffin down 3 times in the third to get the fight stopped. not the cleanest kds but a comprehensive win none the less.
        Good for him

Comment

i should have a link to it tomorrow if you're interested woftam.

Comment

green had it all over him from the get go. first 2 rounds were pretty easy going but green was landing with the jab easily. But it seemed as though, even though green had it over him from range, if they started trading he would have it over him there as well. The first knock down was so quick I thought it was a slip! All over too quick. This was supposed to be the close fight and mundine vs nievas was supposed to be the quick one

Comment

yeah green surely exceeded most people's expectations tonight. i sincerely hope he gets a fight with a tarver or woods type fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by mgkirkpatrick View Post
                i should have a link to it tomorrow if you're interested woftam.
                Can get it on torrents but I'll take the link if available?

Comment

can only get highlights sorry

here's willie kickett's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2l_ppnIGpg

and danny's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qITvzT5DGUA
                  Last edited by mgkirkpatrick; 07-21-2007, 08:18 AM.

Comment

Guys I was disappointed in Griffin , he looked to come for a pay and layed down to very little punishment , Danny is very stiff , more than before , good luck to Danny in his quest for LH title shot , just dont fight Dawson or anyone that has good movement .

Comment

Working...
                    X