No announcement yet.

Stick another snag on the barbie.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stick another snag on the barbie.

G'day my aussie brothers! jut thought i'd pop in 'n' tell you all how much i love you history 'n' culture, because you you my old-lady doesn't dare back yabber me, 'n' i've always got a cold fosters in hand.

Fuk Fosters. Garbage that ****.

Comment

All the Australians I have met hate fosters.

Comment

I've been to Australia twice and never saw fosters on tap.

It's all about the VB's

Comment

and its chuck a shrimp on the barbe you dumb ****

Comment

Originally posted by infestacide View Post
            and its chuck a shrimp on the barbe you dumb ****
            I don't like 'em. Why you so nasty?

Comment

G'day my aussie brothers! jut thought i'd pop in 'n' tell you all how much i love you history 'n' culture, because you you my old-lady doesn't dare back yabber me, 'n' i've always got a cold fosters in hand.
              Fosters??? Holy **** mate, haven't ever seen it down at any bottle-o ever (or my eyes simply won't allow me to see it). Vomit Bombs are ****ed too. Go the 30 can EMU EXPORT cube with wide mouth cans for instant domestic violence you soft ****. Comes with free blue wife basher too.

As for another snag(ger) on the barbie, you must have copped far too many s******s to the face to realise the lame/ancient Paul Hogan US ad campain contained phases I've never heard anyone utter. I mean, this is going to start some ****, but who the **** puts seafood on their bbq? The plate is reserved for 5000 courses of meat and THATS IT. Don't risk ****ing the plate up, I don't want some fish tasting scotch fillet. What the **** is a shrimp????? Is that seppo for prawns? This **** is upsetting.

What the f##k is back yabber. Try "back chat" before your old lady is forced to crack you for drinking exported Aussie bottled urine.

Comment

Originally posted by classicbuzzbox View Post
                Fosters??? Holy **** mate, haven't ever seen it down at any bottle-o ever (or my eyes simply won't allow me to see it). Vomit Bombs are ****ed too. Go the 30 can EMU EXPORT cube with wide mouth cans for instant domestic violence you soft ****. Comes with free blue wife basher too.

As for another snag(ger) on the barbie, you must have copped far too many s******s to the face to realise the lame/ancient Paul Hogan US ad campain contained phases I've never heard anyone utter. I mean, this is going to start some ****, but who the **** puts seafood on their bbq? The plate is reserved for 5000 courses of meat and THATS IT. Don't risk ****ing the plate up, I don't want some fish tasting scotch fillet. What the **** is a shrimp????? Is that seppo for prawns? This **** is upsetting.

What the f##k is back yabber. Try "back chat" before your old lady is forced to crack you for drinking exported Aussie bottled urine.
                I agree that the notion that we cook seafood on BBQs is massively overstated. I must have been to and hosted over a hundred BBQs in my time and I can never remember cooking seafood on one.

Comment

Working...
                X