Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dashcam video finally released of Ofc. Yanez cold blooded murder of Philando Castile

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
    Honestly man if someone is following me around I am at least going to ask them why the F they are following me.
    Which is what Martin should have done. Instead he went straight to physical violence.

Martin brought violence into the equation. And he lost his life because of his decision to resort to violence.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      You're right about the law and I understand but it still dont make it right man. Besides that law is crazy vague.

You are also right, no one deserves to get their ass kicked but at the same time he shouldve known that was a possiblity. Zimmerman put himself in that situation. Hes not a cop, he shouldve called the cops and or observed from a distance. If Zimmerman was a Cop and trayvon had hit him then I wouldve said, oh well but I have a problem with people not minding their own.

Honestly man if someone is following me around I am at least going to ask them why the F they are following me.

Zimmerman did call the cops

Trayvon should have called the cops, or sprinted home if he felt endangered.. instead he called some ignorant ghetto fatass bytch and jumped Zimmerman and beat the **** out of him and Zimmerman shot him while getting his face bashed..

Dave chappelle had a skit like this "when keeping it real goes wrong"

It says a lot about the mental makeup of Trayvon when you have a stranger following you, feel endangered but don't call the cops but instead call a ghetto fat bytch

More civilized reaction and Trayvon still alive..
      But play stupid games and win stupid prizes

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        If you scared to to church. Castile is following instructions and Yanez is so afraid he overreacts because he's afraid of black people. You have to remember, the reason he decided to follow Castile was not because of a brake light. It was because he said Castile matched the description of a robbery suspect. The description he gave dispatch was Castile had a "wide set nose", you know, we have wide set noses. The robbery suspect description didn't say anything about braids like Castile had.

Yanez radioing in to dispatch explaining why he's pulling them over

You see the other officer was shocked Yanez fired his weapon. He even said he was surprised Yanez shot Castile. Castile should've never told this coward he was carrying a weapon. Minnesota state law doesn't require you to tell an officer you're carrying if you have a permit as Castile did. You can hear both Castile and his girlfriend say he isn't reaching for his weapon. He was reaching for his license after he'd given Yanez his insurance card as instructed.

Here is Yanez explaining what happened. Listen to the lies he tells

Full dash cam video
        Only if you are certain hue

Comment

To the outside observer, it looks like the cop panicked and reactively shot Castile. It doesn't look like Yanez intended to kill the man but it does look like he overreacted and let his emoticons get the better of him. Also, we don't have video footage of what occurred inside the vehicle, so there is reasonable doubt of what actually happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
            I clearly remember the before/after. Her camera moves during the shooting so you don't see that of course.

Maybe I'm mistaken.. But I'm pretty sure there's a video showing before as well.
            No. She didn't start recording until after the shooting. You're the only person I've ever heard say otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              To the outside observer, it looks like the cop panicked and reactively shot Castile. It doesn't look like Yanez intended to kill the man but it does look like he overreacted and let his emoticons get the better of him. Also, we don't have video footage of what occurred inside the vehicle, so there is reasonable doubt of what actually happened.
              He panicked and killed the guy. Nothing happened inside the car but Yanez escalating the situation and killing him. If there was a gun present or if there was something happening in the car his partner would've reacted the same way as Yanez. His partner was caught off guard by Yanez actions because there was no cause for him to react that way. His partner testified he was surprised that Yanez shot the guy. Yanez let the situation get out of control. He asked the guy for his license & insurance. Castile handed him the insurance card and went to get his license out of his pocket and as he's doing so he informs Yanez he's carrying. That's when Yanez overreacts and tells him don't reach for it and starts shooting. An officers instructions need to be clear and he must keep control of the situation. Yanez endangered everyone there that day including his partner.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                I thought we dealt with that black on black crime versus state on citizen crime incorrect comparison.
                heres the thing.

since a group formed a certain other group, they have to go ALL IN now. picking and choosing is no longer possible unless you want to look like an opportunistic hypocrite.

which is exactly how they are coming off to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                  heres the thing.

since a group formed a certain other group, they have to go ALL IN now. picking and choosing is no longer possible unless you want to look like an opportunistic hypocrite.

which is exactly how they are coming off to be.
                  No, it is called the two wrong fallacy. How the hell a black person wrongfully killing a black person makes it ok for a cop to wrongfully kill a black person? That's what it comes down to. You can't use one to justify the other.
                  Last edited by megas30; 06-21-2017, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                    No, it is called the two wrong fallacy. How the hell a black person wrongfully killing a black person makes it ok for a cop to wrongfully kill a black person? That's what it comes down to. You can't use one to justify the other.
                    not justifying either. just saying if BLM, they have a very strange way of showing it.

just because a cop shoots/kills a black man doesnt mean the cop was wrong, but blacks love to INSTANTLY jump to that conclusion....without knowing THE FACTS.

btw, what do you make out of the baby shot in fathers arms crime....so far not a single response.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      Yes, because shooting him seven times is just to scare him.

Comment

Working...
                      X