Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kovalev: I admit Ward was better. I give him credit. But I fought against two man.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
    So what, you think that was low but not the three shots the fight ended on?
    Originally posted by ironmt View Post
    That was a low blow but not the final punch that caused the referee to stop the fight. F#^K off with your videos.
    Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
    Plz do not come in here suggesting anything other than what supports my agenda.

Ward is a CHEAT and no amount of headlocks, rabbit punches, or Kovy to Ward lowbows can change the fact that WARD stopped the fight after punching Sergio at least a dozen times in the cup

FFS
    Here is the so-called low blow that the ****** Robbie is posting from the stadium view:

Here is the same shot, clearly a body shot, from the HBO angle:

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
      The sport of boxing will be better when this melodonium taking chump is out of it
      Really? I think love or hate Kovalev it's hard to deny he's brought us some good fights and plenty of excitement. I think the sport would really be losing out if he retired. Dammit the dude breathed new life into LHW virtually single handed.
      Last edited by Citizen Koba; 06-21-2017, 03:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
        Here is the so-called low blow that the ****** Robbie is posting from the stadium view:

He Is full of $h!t just as anyone Is that says all of Wards shots were borderline. Ward was actually warned In the second round about low blows and obviously the ref didn't see the shots at the end of the fight or just didn't give a $h!t that they were low.

Nobody Is arguing the fact that Ward was the better fighter and was well on the way to winning. People are more pissed off at the shots that he threw to end the fight.

If given the proper rest period after the low blow we would have gotten a conclusive ending In the 9th round because Kovalev was a dead man walking.

Comment

Lol honestly I don't even think the shot lands, but if it does it definitely is low. Not sure what you think you are seeing in that second image, or how you think it is any clearer a view
          Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 06-21-2017, 08:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
            That was a low blow but not the final punch that caused the referee to stop the fight. F#^K off with your videos.
            Ref didn't give Ward the standard 5 minute after that. So, why aren't you crying about it? Only when it's convenient to you, right?

Comment

Lol a body shot that lifted his trunks leg? Sounds legit. Gtfoh

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                Are you blind or pretending? You think that shot had power enough to lift Ward's legs? Ward saw it and tried to adjust to avoid or defend himself. No low blow at all here... Low blow is in my sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                  He still made excuses
                  It's not an excuse if its true. The fight was called off as a result of low blows. Weeks dropped the ball.

Comment

everyone loved weeks in Floyd maidana 1, now look

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                      If I was judging from the frames in the second GIF, I would say the punch doesn't land at all. But it's hard to call it from that GIF though. It's low quality and both guys are moving so it's pretty blurry.

Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 06-21-2017, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X