Ward will never face anotehr Legitimate LHW

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
    And Stevenson isn't a legitimate LHW?
    HELL YES, Adonis is legit and the only opponent that I think Ward will entertain at LHW. Maybe that's the only opponent that he should entertain, but I think I'd prefer that Ward stays at LHW instead of moving up. I'm just not a fan of weight-jumping, especially when you consider how much Ward will be out-sized against the best CWs, never mind the HWs. I'd rather Ward campaign at LHW and take on all challengers. If there wasn't beef between RN and Haymon, he would get to face DeGale/Jack if he beats Adonis.

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    Title says "legitimate" LHW. Since when is Beterbiev a legitimate LHW? Based on what? Winner of Smith vs Barrera is more legit than this guy...

G-Dyk is more legit than Beterbiev too.
    Beterbiev hasn't proven himself fully yet, but the eye test (which isn't always reliable) says that there's something there. He seriously needs a big fight already. He's fighting in an IBF eliminator next against an unknown opponent, but that fight is gonna get him closer to Ward. We know how IBF likes to enforce their mandatories too.
    Last edited by kiaba360; 06-20-2017, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
      it must really suck when your hero can't actually win a clean fight over any top guy and you resort to petty insults to random people on the internet

I don't actually ride anyone believe it or not, i leave that to you 'merican fanboys, i just like seeing elite boxers have legitimate win's....too much to ask though right ?
      Hero? I respect Ward for what he has accomplished but I ain't no fan. In today's boxing scene I can't say I'm really a fan of anyone except for like 2 fighters.

Insults? Which part insulted you? I didn't know you were so sensitive. Considering you're one of the first guys on here to insult others. I'll make sure I watch my words next time. My apologies.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        Hero? I respect Ward for what he has accomplished but I ain't no fan. In today's boxing scene I can't say I'm really a fan of anyone except for like 2 fighters.

Insults? Which part insulted you? I didn't know you were so sensitive. Considering you're one of the first guys on here to insult others. I'll make sure I watch my words next time. My apologies.
        I want to respect him i really do, but 2/3 of his best win's bar froch are fraudulent, i want to come over to the dark side...convert me!

Im a first guy insulter? that in itself is an insult SIR! how dare you, im a gentleman around these parts! i resent that!

Comment

I think his best comp at LHW is a couple of fights away from being ready for him. The likes of Beterbiev, Gvozdyk, Bivol etc are looking great though and could prove to be legitimate tests for Ward at some stage. Actually id like some fights between those 3 to see who is for real.

No doubt he would have tune ups if he moves up to CW. These weight jumps are not easy. The records show though Ward does fight the best in good time. You cant take that away from him at this stage.

Comment

Ward took on all the monsters at 168, beat them all. Called out the monster at 160 and was turned down. So he decides to go up to 175 and skip everyone else and take the undefeated KO artist there not once, but twice. Ward is literally the best fighter currently active at consistently facing the best opponent possible. If there are challenges at 175, Ward will fight them, if not he will move to Cruiserweight to fight the very best there.

Comment

He doesn´t have to. he beat the main guy twice.

Comment

Working...
              X