#hater
    #broke
    #still broke
    #TROLL
    #RedBar
    #IDontGiveAFuckWhatYouThink

Comment

• Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
      Oh I guarantee you I won't be buying it. Yeah, I might watch it for free. It's the smart move. But enough dip****s like you will pay for it. So they'll make their money.

You plan on watching a fight you don't like? You sound like a fuucking idiot. Yeah let me tell people not to buy an album that I plan on listening to. If you don't like the fight don't watch it f@ggot.

Go to the bars or a persons place WHO is paying for the fight and watch it. You stupid sack of shyt you are actually help promoting the fight by constantly talking about it dumb ass. And your f@ggot ass is gonna watch.

Go kick rocks

Comment

• I love this!!! Floyd is fighting a guy who has never boxed professionally and will earn 9 digits for it! All the haters will still buy it, for that one in a million shot to see Floyd finally lose. Everyone that considered the Pac fight without being overcome by personal prejudice and bias knew he would lose. Same with this. And just like against Pac, Floyd will make a ridiculous amount of money. Ohh my God, the heads of a million haters are going to explode.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
          You plan on watching a fight you don't like? You sound like a fuucking idiot. Yeah let me tell people not to buy an album that I plan on listening to. If you don't like the fight don't watch it f@ggot.

Go to the bars or a persons place WHO is paying for the fight and watch it. You stupid sack of shyt you are actually help promoting the fight by constantly talking about it dumb ass. And your f@ggot ass is gonna watch.

Go kick rocks
          Don't be rude. You can still lick Mayweather's balls all you want.

Comment

• Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
            Don't be rude. You can still lick Mayweather's balls all you want.
            Yeah good one. Get your f@ggot ass outta here. You called people chumps for supporting this fight and your talking about being rude? Yeah you must be real smart.

Next!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
              Yeah good one. Get your f@ggot ass outta here. You called people chumps for supporting this fight and your talking about being rude? Yeah you must be real smart.

Next!
              No need to be rude. No need to be rude.

May-Pac sucked. May-DLH sucked. May-Ortiz sucked. Every fight he is ever in sucks. To PAY for a fight with him is called being a chump, unless your only motivation is to support your god-king Mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrrolltide91 View Post
                this thread already doing numbers
                all these manny and canelo fans would love it if it was one of them against conor.... They just have to hate everything mayweather automatically....sports center is treating this like the superbowl! On espn and espn2 wall to wall coverage with multiple analysts.... Dana white, chael sonnen, stephen a smith have all been on the last hour

Comment

• Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                  Boxing fans don't understand the historical significance of this. And Floyd is giving back to the sport of boxing this way. MMA has Toney-couture to gloat and now Boxing will have this.
                  Tim Sylvia VS Ray Mercer.

Comment

• Originally posted by -KULT- View Post
                    #TROLL
                    #RedBar
                    #IDontGiveAFuckWhatYouThink

#loser
                    #little red line
                    #sure you don't

Lol
                    I'm done messing with you peace.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                      Anyone who doesn't buy it is a poor broke punk. Guess it's going to sell out.....sucks to be you...lol
                      Anyone who doesn't buy will have money in his pocket for better things, like seeding the lawn and watching it grow. The broke chumps will be the ones who buy and be disappointed despite knowing in the back your head that this will be another Mayweather disappointment.

Comment

Working...
                      X