Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Freddie Roach: Gennady Golovkin Will Knock Canelo Alvarez Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freddy always predicts the opposite

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
      Why even have the fight, with Roach's track record with predictions Canelo is guaranteed a victory now.
      Yup Roach predicted cotto to easily knockout canelo too. I said that made it official cotto had no shot at winning. Put all your money in Sept on canelo.

Comment

Well there you have it. Gonna have to change my pick from GGG KO to something else

Comment

Lol!

Buh bye Golovkin.

Comment

Roach also said Pacquiao would kick Canelo's ass not long ago. He doesn't like Canelo.

He also said Mayweather would beat Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by Mequetrefe View Post
              I dont understand how can u go with Canelo when he couldnt put away a drained chavez Jr, lil cotto, barely beat trout and was beaten by Lara. SMH. He couldn't even put away Alfredo El Punching bag Angulo. SMDH at all of you'se.
              Cotto is a better fighter with better defense, Chavez has a great chin, and he was buzzed several times, canelos hand was also hurt, trout and Lara, both better than gaylovekin at that time, and like it or not, he beat Lara as much as you act like a puzzy about it. Angulo was just a puncher, but he beat Rosado by TKO long before gaylovekin, and oh look! He also beat Alcine before he beat David lemieux...the guy all golovkin fans now try to push as such a great fighter.

Loser.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                Roach also said Pacquiao would kick Canelo's ass not long ago. He doesn't like Canelo.

He also said Mayweather would beat Golovkin.

This will really confuse some posters that want to agree with Roach's assessment
                Last edited by HURTFEELINGS; 06-14-2017, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                  Throwing all my money on Canelo now.
                  Hahahaha
                  Freddy roach is canelos biggest hater,hes never been right about a prediction ever, hes like the guy who never wins a fight but always wants to fight,like mutha ****a put your hand down.
                  Last edited by kushking; 06-14-2017, 09:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                    Cotto is a better fighter with better defense, Chavez has a great chin, and he was buzzed several times, canelos hand was also hurt, trout and Lara, both better than gaylovekin at that time, and like it or not, he beat Lara as much as you act like a puzzy about it. Angulo was just a puncher, but he beat Rosado by TKO long before gaylovekin, and oh look! He also beat Alcine before he beat David lemieux...the guy all golovkin fans now try to push as such a great fighter.

Loser.
                    Bruh your argument and judment are clouded by your fanaticism. Canelo wont be able to hurt GGG, how will he keep him off of him? You and I know Canelo loves to stay on the ropes to rest, you think he will be able to get away? Come on man, be serious.

Comment

Originally posted by Mequetrefe View Post
                      Bruh your argument and judment are clouded by your fanaticism. Canelo wont be able to hurt GGG, how will he keep him off of him? You and I know Canelo loves to stay on the ropes to rest, you think he will be able to get away? Come on man, be serious.
                      This guy just explained to you perfectly & shot down your weak ass arguments & all you can do is go back to your fanboi ways, ironically calling him a fanboi for not believing in your ******ed triangle theories.
                      Your who I reference in my sig,like durr golovkin is the greatest durr... How dare ANYONE not accept gigi doesnt need to beat the best,hes ALREADY the greatest.Duntadun
                      Last edited by kushking; 06-14-2017, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X