Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin Will Help Build Playground in His Hometown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom . View Post
    Ward is far from being religious. He's a dirty fighter, a selfish prima donna, and a megalomaniac with an ego so big that he believes he's the son of God.
    haha yeah that religious man comment caught my eye too. Lmao ppl are fu.cking ******ed to buy such an image

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
      Cheap bait, Tunney.

I'm no Ward fan, but who are we to know if he's done that plenty of times and hasn't felt the need to make it public? Or other boxers, for that matter.
      Correct, Mayweather does a lot of charity work but you never hear about it. Can't say so and so doesn't help.

Comment

Originally posted by MantisToboggan View Post
        Kovalev allready has a FREE boxing school for youth which he founded in his home town.
        yeah, but that is not as important as the Vodka part.

I am a fan of Kova, do not get mad!

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
          What boxer actually has done this? At least he's doing something. 2nd ggg is not that well off to be spending his fortune on schools and centers.. What a ******ed post.
          Saul "Canelo" Alvarez, Banamex and CEMEX take part in a reconstruction project in the city of Quechultenango, located in the Mexican state of Guerrero. The project was put together to assist 407 families affected by natural disasters that struck the state of Guerrero last year. This project began with the partnership of Saul Canelo Alvarez, Banamex and CEMEX in January. They have already developed 107 homes (77 new houses and 30 upgrades) as well as the rehabilitation of 3 schools and completed the installation of 330 ecological stoves. - See more at:
          http://www.boxingscene.com/photo-can...uerrero--82007

Comment

That is nice of Golovkin but I'm sure the recipients will gladly take his money and only use about 20% to build the playground while the rest goes to the owner and staff, and that's how charity works my friends!

Comment

That's great that he's giving back to his hometown, doesn't matter how small the gesture. I personally don't like GGG because of his undeserved superhype, but this is a good act of charity.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                That is nice of Golovkin but I'm sure the recipients will gladly take his money and only use about 20% to build the playground while the rest goes to the owner and staff, and that's how charity works my friends!
                Once upon a time charities were, well, charitable. These days most are as morally corrupt as any government.

Comment

if we discuss charity or giving back to the hood... fraud jr comes to mind.

fraud jr. gave out hundreds if not thousands of dressed turkey to the homeless!

Comment

a great act from a great man

Comment

Lol @ people still finding something to cry and argue about when news about a boxer doing something charitable is released

Comment

Working...
                      X