Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergey The Klutcher Kovalev what adjustments can he make to beat ward in rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
    i already know we will never agree. you did see a different fight. i have the evidence to back up my position. you don't. pretty simple. you think ward clearly won roudn 10 when he got smashed, beat up, outlanded by more than double, kov landed the much cleaner, flusher punches, made ward look stupid when he tried a bolo and got his head twisted around. i guess that's ring generalship for ward? or maybe defense i don't know.

if we can't agree on roudn 10 then yes its going to be futile. why not just score every roudn for ward then besides round 2. doesn't get any easier to score then that. if you think ward won round 10 then you are just making up fantasy scoring criteria that makes no sense and you can do that for every single round. my scoring criteria is always the same. its much easier this way. save yourself the mental gymastics.
    Are you attempting to convince me or yourself ? You're the one repeating the same posts you've been repeating for three full months, I simply debunk your mythical rounds given to Kovalev and you refuse to acknowledge what the judges saw because in your view all three were paid off ! It's called reaching when you're attempting to suggest all three were on the payroll !

I can't help you if you can't see what's in front of you, you've to open your eyes, you can only lead an horse to water you can't make him drink.

Mental gymnastics lol, I don't need to get in second gear discussing boxing with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post

how did he control ruond 10? how did kov get dominated after round 6 when he clearly won 4 roudns and the other 2 were super close. you are trying to create something that isn't really there. the illusion that the fight was somehow close just because the judges got it wrong. punches tell a different story. kov was in control throughout. he not only landed more but also higher quality punches in most the rounds so all he needs is qualified judges which is hard to get in this sport.
      he is trying to rewrite history in a fucked up revisionist way. do you remember broner-maidana, how after the fight little by little some poster (broner's apologists) started to see the fight closer and closer in order to excuse broner and bringing him back to relevancy?

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
        told you guys he had no answer for the inside game and was going to be out of his element

all this bellyaching about ward clinching pre fight and it was Kov with the head lock diet

yall fake kov fans....GGG fans that wanted kov to rid you of your nemesis ward. Im a real kov fan and still respect him, i realize he gave the fight away because he had no answer for inside game and the counter jabs...stopped cutting off ring as well

time to take responsibility and adjust or have to take L #2

what can JDJ and another trainer teach him to beat WARD convincingly and clearly.
        If you were a "real kov fan", you'd at least entertain the idea that kovalev should have gotten the decision...instead of making threads mocking him.

Comment

My bad ....should've know tactics n strategy was to deep for you....stick to trolling n excuse making...
          Says the former(or current) ggg troll who spent a few months hanging around a gym and all of the sudden you're eddie futch. Stop making threads so you can parrot what the real trainers you hang around are saying.

Comment

Actually going to the body early would slow ward down

Working while in the clinch

Throwing a left hook behind his right hand

Cutting off the ring instead of allowing ward to circle where he wants

Being consistent with his Jab as the fight wears on

Being more aggressive comes with a price.....you get hit more and less in the tank for later in the fight

There are definitely tactical things he can do to improve his performance and its deeper than stamina and throwing shots...I doubt he can get in better shape than he was in fight one

When he was backing ward up and held his ground he did well....when the right was close quarters he sunk...he definitely could use a sparring partner with inside game nuances. Boxing is about making adjustments
            I thought kov did enough to edge the fight, but he did slow down quite a bit the second half. the adjustments that you listed were pretty spot on tbh and are all ways that he can improve on in the rematch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel1981 View Post
              Do the same thing is all he has to do. Ain't you already had it handed to you in this thread multiple times? You should do a little growing up.
              Be Cuz I asked a question many have no answer for....OK lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Juicy J View Post
                I thought kov did enough to edge the fight, but he did slow down quite a bit the second half. the adjustments that you listed were pretty spot on tbh and are all ways that he can improve on in the rematch.
                Yet none of these cry babies have a strategy.... All these pages n none answered a simple question. .I think they feel kov can't do any better
                ....they won't admit it though

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                  If you were a "real kov fan", you'd at least entertain the idea that kovalev should have gotten the decision...instead of making threads mocking him.
                  I am a real fan...I actually took time to explain where he can improve unlike the tear committee... So what can he do to Beat ward clearly.....

Comment

I'm mocking you idiots who said ward would clinch pre fight....got your attention.

It worked

Comment

Says the former(or current) ggg troll who spent a few months hanging around a gym and all of the sudden you're eddie futch. Stop making threads so you can parrot what the real trainers you hang around are saying.
                      ....blah...blah....still you post no strategy nor answered the OP

Put a pacifier in your mouth and type

If you don't think kov can improve, say so.....you know a posted has nothing to add or say when they resort to insults.....check mate

Comment

Working...
                      X