Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why so ignorant to the Cotto-Kirkland PPV?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
    Disagree with that completely. Kirkland is the bigger, more relentless fighter. As far as entertainment value goes, Kirkland is a better choice over Peterson.
    Considering Cotto is attempting to drain him, this argument goes out the window.

Comment

Waste of time and resources. What is the result going to do with the sport exactly?

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
        Is that fight even signed yet? I was referring to the foreseeable future, and Garcia hasn't fought anybody in a while.
        yes , the fight is signed for march 4th..and garcia hasn't fought anyone but kirkland just got pulverized and now he's headlining a PPV main event? it's a damn joke

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          LMAO it got real in this thread real quick

Idk, I'm sure there is an explanation for why they decided on this fight I just don't care to pay for this matchup.
          LMFAO! I said the same thing just reading this now.

yeah It's a **** fight. I doubt I purchase it.

Comment

cause the fight is a steaming sack of **** and boxings biggest diva miguel cotto has not only decided to fight someone who cant fight back but hes decided to weight drain him too just to make double sure that he wins. miguel has many many good options, pretty much every jmw would be desperate to figh him and i think msot welters would step up to 154 cause its an easy payday against an old overrated fighter

Comment

Originally posted by original zero View Post
              we should all be hoping for awful PPV numbers for every PPV so that PPV dies and goes away forever.
              cottos dumb fanbase wll buy it. Its the same pattern with cotto. He fights someone whos useless, weight drained or injured (occasionally a combination), looks sensational, people will say 'oh my god the old cottos back!' he gets himself a fight against someon decent and he gets the crap beat out of him. Never known someone lose so many big fights convincingly yet apparanetly is a real world class fighter

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                fu.ck Cotto, you are a ****, fu.ck off diva.
                Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
                Enjoy your last days. Trump will soon deport you

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
                  Why so many here dont get it? Roc nation owes Cotto 15 million for 1 fight. What did you expect them to do? The only reason this fight is in texas is because jerry jones gave Roc Nation a 10 million fee for the fight so there was no possible way to get that fight on hbo because they need the ppv to atleast go even. Why not a better opponent? Well they tried for a year to get Marquez who would make a huge ppv fight and Marquez chicken out saying 147 or no fight even when Cotto said lets do 149. Bradley would ask for way more than they are playing kirkland and with what they owe cotto they cant pay bradley 5 million. The options were petterson or kirkland. Kirkland agreed to the 1 million pay day and the catchweight that sets the bar for atleast 200-250k on ppv at 70 + the jerry jones fee. All they need is to go even and not lose
                  A 42 year old with bad knees who hasnt fought in 2 years?? you really think that was any better?

Comment

lol at all the mexiacan haters on this thread. Good dangerous fight for #KingCotto. Kirkland has 1 punch KO power and restless pressure.

Cotto is getting up there with age and its way smaller than the Mandingo warrior.

True that Kirk has not fought in a bit, Cotto is on the same boat not having fought in over 14 months by the time the fight comes true.

Kirk teamed up with Ann Wolf are a solid combination who is still undefeated and his only two defeats have come under some other trainer.

Again, this thread is just a crying mantle for all the mejicanos haters of King Cotto who will need a bunch tissue keeping them at bay on the south side of the wall!

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      why do PR men tweeze brow? serious question.
                      Maybe because you are the master of tweeze showed them at your school were you personally tweeze your own eyes

Comment

Working...
                      X