• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Publius View Post
    What makes you think I disagree?
    your poll options.

you're not fooling me.

Originally posted by Hitman Hodgson View Post
    I agree mostly, people should be free to express, and and hold any opinion they want, however, they should also be free to express that opinion without being 'verbally abused' in return. It stiffles the discussion, hinders progress. Basically, there's a difference between being politically incorrect, and being rude or crass.
    so you want to outlaw being rude and crass????

spoken like a true muzzy.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
      your poll options.

you're not fooling me.

so you want to outlaw being rude and crass????

spoken like a true muzzy.

I don't want to outlaw anything. I'm questioning the need for someone to respond to someone in a rude, aggressive manner, without even attempting to respond in a remotely intelligent way.

Comment

I don't want to outlaw anything. I'm questioning the need for someone to respond to someone in a rude, aggressive manner, without even attempting to respond in a remotely intelligent way.
        are you seriously asking why people can be rude and aggressive????

IS THAT WHAT YOU'RE REALLY ASKING????

DO YOU REALLY NEED ME TO EXPLAIN THAT TO YOU?????

Comment

your poll options.

you're not fooling me.
          I'm simply following the narrative for the purposes of stimulating the discussion. You are too simple to follow.

Comment

are you seriously asking why people can be rude and aggressive????

IS THAT WHAT YOU'RE REALLY ASKING????

DO YOU REALLY NEED ME TO EXPLAIN THAT TO YOU?????

No, I'm asking why, in an intelligent discussion anyone feels the need to be a c*unt. Of course, if you want to be a c*unt that's your right. I just don't know why anyone would see that as a positive response.

Comment

No, I'm asking why, in an intelligent discussion anyone feels the need to be a c*unt. Of course, if you want to be a c*unt that's your right. I just don't know why anyone would see that as a positive response.
              Using the word "c#nt" is deeply insulting and offensive to women, or at least many would claim that. So aren't you being a bit of a hypocrite?

It seems to me you only dislike insults when they are directed against you.

Comment

I'm simply following the narrative for the purposes of stimulating the discussion. You are too simple to follow.

suuuuuuuuuuuure.

you're narrative is to troll pretending to be against censorship while at the same time placating and advocating censorship.

your pathetic attempt at trolling is what's simplistic.

do you think most people go online and leave comments for a positive response or is it to spew opinion they cant say in their real life without fear of societies consequences?

Comment

suuuuuuuuuuuure.

you're narrative is to troll pretending to be against censorship while at the same time placating and advocating censorship.

your pathetic attempt at trolling is what's simplistic.

do you think most people go online and leave comments for a positive response or is it to spew opinion they cant say in their real life without fear of societies consequences?
                  You are probably a quiet individual in real life, right?

Comment

suuuuuuuuuuuure.

You've got it ass backwards. I wonder how that happened. You seem very defensive and prone to placing others in certain pre-determined 'types'.

This isn't very conducive to constructive discussion which is, of course, my primary goal.

Comment

Using the word "c#nt" is deeply insulting and offensive to women, or at least many would claim that. So aren't you being a bit of a hypocrite?

It seems to me you only dislike insults when they are directed against you.
                      It could be viewed that way, I wasn't calling anyone a c*unt directly, it's the context of the words, rather than the words themselves that matters.

Comment

Working...
                      X