No announcement yet.

Wouldn't Regional Titles Work Better?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
    Still you must recoginze how wrong and disgraceful such a demand is, as it'd crown the true MW champ, something you have very high standards for. You don't even recognize the Wbo hence Oscar was not even a champ! He was of course much smaller, and agreed to a more reasonable CW. That's cause he actually wanted to make the fight, unlike 155lb, 90/10 Canelo
    Not recognizing the WBO is simply because they are just a break off of the WBA. Basically Mini WBA and It's always been accepted among the older heads that being the Lineal Champ means you have the WBC, WBA and IBF. That's just me, I'm not saying it's right and you have to agree with what I'm saying, you can view it as stupid. But that's just me, Stingy.

Now to the GGG thing. He and his team has shown me, through their actions, that the belt is not that important to them. It is a distant second. Canelo is their main priority. So I call BS on what they say.

It's all about the belt yet:
    - They take step aside money and allow Cotto-Canelo to happen?
    - They then allow Canelo to have this farce of a match against an idiot?
    - Willing to move up and down in weight for fights against specific names?

NO

If they really wanted that belt, none of that happens. What they have been doing is making sure not to upset Canelo and basically acquiescing to his needs because you want to fight him and you know that if he vacates that belt, there goes your big name fight.

Agree to his stupid little CW and kick his ass if you really want that belt. They won't do that and it speaks volumes to me.

Comment

Working...
    X