Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you rather be the biggest icon of your country or the highest paid athlete?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JaYDeuce11 View Post
    Why u beating around the bush? Just simply ask would u rather be pacquiao or mayweather? Lmfao
    Lol this

This is a new way of mayweather/pacquiao threads,

Comment

Originally posted by JaYDeuce11 View Post
      Why u beating around the bush? Just simply ask would u rather be pacquiao or mayweather? Lmfao
      Ha no kidding. But I'd rather be the richest in the USa than have a bunch of fans in the Phillipines to be honest

Comment

I don't get to keep the money when I die.

I can keep my name immortalized for a long time though.

Never cared about the greed or selfishness. Being the biggest icon in America usually means you're well taken care of anyway and you'd have cultural power at a Muhammad Ali level.

I rather be a poor Ali than a rich nobody, even though I don't think it's possible to be the biggest icon and poor at the same time. Not in this country anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post

Never cared about the greed or selfishness. Being the biggest icon in America usually means you're well taken care of anyway and you'd have cultural power at a Muhammad Ali level.

I rather be a poor Ali than a rich nobody, even though I don't think it's possible to be the biggest icon and poor at the same time. Not in this country anyway.
          never were more true words spoken

Comment

Highest Paid.

And if your referring to Mayweather even if he was a nice beloved guy he would not be the biggest icon.

There are a ton of Basketball and Football players that would get the nod before Mayweather.

The last guy that got that kinda love with Micheal Jordan.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post

You also don't get to know about the fame, you think Elvis and 2pac know that there fame and stocks rose tenfold after they died? No.

Leave the money for your family, that's how wealth is created. IE, Kennedy's.

Comment

Working...
              X