• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jayson Velez training with GGG

I'm using Google translate for this

http://prboxea.com/index.php?option=...cias&Itemid=53

News:*Written by*Administrator*Friday,*06 September*201323:45*

Jayson: Training*as*Puerto Rican*prospect*campeónEl126-pound, Jayson*"La Maravilla"*Velez*(20-0,*15KO's)*is training*like a true champion*by the*WBA*middleweightmonarch*Gennady*"GGG"*Golovkin*and*his team.

*"'m supergood*champion*training*and*learning a lot.'ve*improved a lot, now with*better technique, stronger, balance*and condition.*All that we've been working*from*Puerto Rico*with my*Abdieltrainer*Mulero*and*here*I could*put it into practice*and perfectwith my trainer*Abel*Sanchez. Thankfully*we are ready andeager to*step into the ring,
    "said*Jayson*to*Dividida. Decision*not yet know*who will be his*opponent, Velez*expects a*tough fight*in what will be*a fight*for 10 rounds*at 126libras.

Jayson*have*their camp*in Big*Bear, California*and*will be returning*to the ring on*Saturday, October 5*at the AmwayCenter in*Orlando, Florida.

Jayson: Entrenando como campeónEl prospecto boricua de las 126 libras, Jayson "La Maravilla" Vélez (20-0, 15KO's) está entrenando como un verdadero campeón junto al monarca mediano de la AMB, Gennady "GGG" Golovkin y su equipo de trabajo."Estoy súper bien, entrenando como campeón y aprendiendo mucho. He mejorado muchísimo, ahora con mejor técnica, más fuerte, balance y condición. Todo eso lo vengo trabajando desde Puerto Rico con mi preparador físico Abdiel Mulero y aquí he podido ponerlo en práctica y perfeccionarlo con mi entrenador Abel Sánchez. Gracias a Dios estamos listos y con muchas ganas de subir al ring", dijo Jayson a*Decisión Dividida.Aunque aún no conoce quien será su rival, Vélez espera una pelea fuerte en lo que será un pleito a 10 asaltos en las 126 libras.Jayson tiene su campamento en Big Bear, California y estará regresando al cuadrilátero el sábado, 5 de octubre en el Amway Center de Orlando, Florida.

Thats pretty cool right there but Vele needs to get back in the ring aleady

Comment

Originally posted by Rikanlynx86 View Post
      Thats pretty cool right there but Vele needs to get back in the ring aleady
      Hes gonna be in action on the cotto undercard but the opponent is unknown so far

Comment

Working...
      X