Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman: Pacquiao Doesn't Have Much Left, Go Play Basketball

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
    Thurman got no heart like the rest of the pbc beezoids. Crawford clears the entire pbc lineup..
    I love Crawford, but who has he beaten so convincingly to make anyone think he runs through the PBC guys??? You must perceive the welterweight division as being weak to make that statement.

Comment

With all the injuries and time off, Thurman himself has probably aged like 10 years older than his actual age. They might physically be the same age with all the wear and tear Keith has gotten over the last 3 years. So if I was Keith I wouldn’t be talking too much about that, Pacquiao can give him a good fight not because he still has it in him, but because Thurman hasn’t really advanced in his career and actually I think he’s past it himself at his younger age. I think he knows it too but is just selling the fight.

Comment

This guy is such a Keith.

Comment

Originally posted by jvsnypes View Post
          Please explain. How did u come up with that conclusion???
          Looking with my eyes

Comment

I love Crawford, but who has he beaten so convincingly to make anyone think he runs through the PBC guys??? You must perceive the welterweight division as being weak to make that statement.
            Very weak. The pbc beezoids are stagnant. Midget bashers. Tomato can smashers. Trash. Old trash.

Comment

I think Pac is gonna get seriously hurt soon. He's nowhere near the fighter he once was

Comment

Sheesh

A ''Dud'' vs a ''Nothing Left''

AT TOP PPV DOLLAR !!!!

Comment

"“I just believe the hourglass is almost finished,” Thurman said. “He doesn’t have much left."

lol Thurman we know you believe that, thats why youre fighting him and not Spence or Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    With all the injuries and time off, Thurman himself has probably aged like 10 years older than his actual age. They might physically be the same age with all the wear and tear Keith has gotten over the last 3 years. So if I was Keith I wouldn’t be talking too much about that, Pacquiao can give him a good fight not because he still has it in him, but because Thurman hasn’t really advanced in his career and actually I think he’s past it himself at his younger age. I think he knows it too but is just selling the fight.

I agree that Thurman is past his best but I dont think its a huge decline. I watched both their last fights to make my prediction and think Thurman will win. Thurman still has sharp timing, he was landing clean combinations on Lopez. His defense and stamina were lacking though. When he did get stunned, he just backed up in a straight line with his hands low instead of tying up, terrible reaction.

Pac's timing is gone, I watched the broner fight closely and most of his punches were missing or grazing, they were not landing clean. Broner was a good match up for a 40 year old pac because broner just shells up and doesnt throw anything, so of course pac will win on activity alone and anything that landed was a bonus.

If Pac was 6 years younger with his old timing he would school Thurman who has a leaky defense and bad instincts when hurt.

Comment

Theres only one guy who is close to his level in spence. He runs through whatever other welterweights you think would be a challenge.

Comment

Working...
                      X