Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LIVE Now! Haymon’s LDBC crying about Arum’s “Racism..” ironic isn’t?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sicko View Post
    Let me get this right, you guys don't like these guys but you watch their videos? Not only do you watch their videos you post their videos on this forum to help drive up MORE VIEWS?
    Lol. YouTube channels drive new gen. fans. Stop living under a rock. Dontae’s boxing nation started it all. Then the LDBC saw how race bait narratives “unite” boxing fans. And all these channels are pro PBC.

You same guys defending it are part of these minion crews. They will be exposed.

Ring IQ is the LDBC slayer.

WAR DAZN

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
      Lol. YouTube channels drive new gen. fans. Stop living under a rock. Dontae’s boxing nation started it all. Then the LDBC saw how race bait narratives “unite” boxing fans. And all these channels are pro PBC.

You same guys defending it are part of these minion crews. They will be exposed.

Ring IQ is the LDBC slayer.

WAR DAZN
      UH...No they don't! Stop Living Through The Internet is what you need to do. Log Off and go actually TALK to PEOPLE and you will realize especially at Live Boxing Events that the Immature BS you see particularly on this forum and from the people on youtube are NOT a representation of majority boxing fans which is a Good Thing!

I use to think this as well when I first signed up to this forum but going to a live event changes your perception.

Comment

Working...
      X