No announcement yet.

Posters that make gay fantasy posts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posters that make gay fantasy posts

About other posters, how sexually confused and curious are they?
    I believe straight men would never pretend or fantasize about another man.

So I say they have to be truly gay.

Is there any way a straight man can sit at home think of and make make up a gay fantasy about another man and NOT be gay?

You made a thread from home about possibly gay dudes. Which means you were thinking about them. Dude, you're gay bro

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      You made a thread from home about possibly gay dudes. Which means you were thinking about them. Dude, you're gay bro
      No mlac made a gay fantasy post about me. And hes not tbe first. So I'm wondering is that normal now for straight guys to do that. Or is it still gay.

You twisting a post around making a far rescheduled means you might be gay. And posting a pic of another man. Theres that too

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
        No mlac made a gay fantasy post about me. And hes not tbe first. So I'm wondering is that normal now for straight guys to do that. Or is it still gay.

You twisting a post around making a far rescheduled means you might be gay. And posting a pic of another man. Theres that too
        You have an avi pic with Kenny Porter. Yep, your gayness is confirmed

Comment

You have an avi pic with Kenny Porter. Yep, your gayness is confirmed
          You searched the internet and said "mmmmm this is a good pic of him. I'll take it."

I have pic with my wife sitting in $1000 seat. But im personally cool with dre. I'm Sharing a boxing experience with boxing fans.

You're Sharing a pic you think a boxer looks good in.

Comment

You searched the internet and said "mmmmm this is a good pic of him. I'll take it."

I have pic with my wife sitting in $1000 seat. But im personally cool with dre. I'm Sharing a boxing experience with boxing fans.

You're Sharing a pic you think a boxer looks good in.
            I'm sharing a pic of an actual boxer. You took a pic like a groupie with Shawn's pops. He probably made you call him dad too. Gayness confirmed

Comment

I'm sharing a pic of an actual boxer. You took a pic like a groupie with Shawn's pops. He probably made you call him dad too. Gayness confirmed

Groupie would be posting a pic of a boxer you think looks good. I post pics of people I actually know. You'll see I have pics with them in bars. Back stage, soon as they leave the ring.

Sorry to get your lil panties in a bunch. Didnt mean to offend you. I wasnt thinking of you when I made the thread, but obviously it close to home. Hope you can come to grips with you're inner struggle.

I know you f@gs can make up stories and stick to them, jessie smullet, but I will no longer entertain a f@g

Comment

Groupie would be posting a pic of a boxer you think looks good. I post pics of people I actually know. You'll see I have pics with them in bars. Back stage, soon as they leave the ring.

Sorry to get your lil panties in a bunch. Didnt mean to offend you. I wasnt thinking of you when I made the thread, but obviously it close to home. Hope you can come to grips with you're inner struggle.

I know you f@gs can make up stories and stick to them, jessie smullet, but I will no longer entertain a f@g
                Who said he looked good? You did. F@ggot Alert!!!!

Truth always comes out.

Comment

Who said he looked good? You did. F@ggot Alert!!!!

Truth always comes out.
                  YOU think he looks good. You didnt pic the first pic of him you found. You SEARCHED the internet and picked that one. So that one obviously trapped your attention. Think about it you googled that mans name searched images of a stranger, said no to some, maybe to others. Then you found the perfect one. Copy paste the url. All this to show us you're on his dlck.

We all know how you gays like company, that's why you bring all that gay shlt here. But you dont have a friend in me.

Comment

YOU think he looks good. You didnt pic the first pic of him you found. You SEARCHED the internet and picked that one. So that one obviously trapped your attention. Think about it you googled that mans name searched images of a stranger, said no to some, maybe to others. Then you found the perfect one. Copy paste the url. All this to show us you're on his dlck.

We all know how you gays like company, that's why you bring all that gay shlt here. But you dont have a friend in me.
                    So you make a thread talking about other guys being gay then make up a story about me thinking a fighter looks good. Yeah that's not suspicious at all. No need to project bro, it's accepted in the mainstream now. Just be you. I'm sure your "wife" will understand

Comment

Working...
                    X