Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does it mean when a person you accuse of something is out of breath?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It means he's guilty of something.

Either that or he's in the closet and madly in love with you. Maybe he's always out of breath just being in your presence.

Fa*got ass coworkers. Smh

Comment

Did you take his chain?

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
        Yeah his hands were all over the place, his body language was completely off, his neck and back were stiff like he was trying to push out a humongous shlt
        Excerpt from this website bro.
        "What Happens During the Fight-or-Flight Response
        In response to acute stress, the body's sympathetic nervous system is activated due to the sudden release of hormones. The sympathetic nervous systems stimulate the adrenal glands triggering the release of catecholamines, which include adrenaline and noradrenaline. This results in an increase in heart rate, blood pressure, and breathing rate. After the threat is gone, it takes between 20 to 60 minutes for the body to return to its pre-arousal levels."
        https://www.verywellmind.com/what-is...sponse-2795194

He is either an extremely nervous person socially or has something to hide in my opinion.

Comment

it means hes innocent
          hth

Comment

It could be that he's in the closet. I mean you're obviously a faggot who wants his cock and if he gives into temptation, his secret might get out.

Leave the guy alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              Either that or he's in the closet and madly in love with you. Maybe he's always out of breath just being in your presence.
              Only way for OP to know is to try giving the guy a sneak hand job.

If he blows his load, he is innocent of being a thief, and guilty of being in love with the OP.

Comment

Feom that description he seems guilty. If you are innocent you can gasp, but you dont freak out that bad.

Comment

There has been word going around that one of my workers has been stealing from me, but there's no evidence that he actually did anything other than word of mouth.

When I confronted him about it he looked terrified and shocked. I went to his house to tell him I needed to talk about something and I picked him up in my car. I was running some errands and I stopped by an associate's house I knew. While waiting, I told him him what I heard and his eyes and demeanor changed like someone just stuck a needle in his dick. Before he could start explaining, the guy I was waiting for knocked on my window and we talked for about 2 minutes, the whole time the accusation was marinating in his head.

When the guy left and we picked up where he left off, he was breathing like someone just waterboarded him. He was panting after every breath and he was transparantly terrified. It actually made me uncomfortable, I didn't want to talk or look at him it was so pathetic.

For all the professional interrogaters and body language experts out there, what does it mean when a guy is out of breath after you accuse him of something.. does it tend to mean he's lying, or he was just shocked at the accusation?
                  Not enough evidence to make a certain assessment. If you’re his boss it’s natural to freak out, or he mad at guys making the accusations he wanted to kill them at that very moment.

You should ask him directly and hear his side. You’d either get a direct answer and an apology or you hear bunch of stupid excuses.
                  Signs like not looking in your eyes will be apparent as well.
                  So you can go from there.
                  Something this serious shouldn’t be left to chance and assumptions especially if it cost you money and someone’s job.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
                    Not enough evidence to make a certain assessment. If you’re his boss it’s natural to freak out, or he mad at guys making the accusations he wanted to kill them at that very moment.

You should ask him directly and hear his side. You’d either get a direct answer and an apology or you hear bunch of stupid excuses.
                    Signs like not looking in your eyes will be apparent as well.
                    So you can go from there.
                    Something this serious shouldn’t be left to chance and assumptions especially if it cost you money and someone’s job.
                    Yeah my plan is to get them all together and see what they have to say face to face.

I'm just trying to make sense of the confrontation we had, and what his panic attack meant, if it's an implication of guilt.

Comment

There has been word going around that one of my workers has been stealing from me, but there's no evidence that he actually did anything other than word of mouth.

When I confronted him about it he looked terrified and shocked. I went to his house to tell him I needed to talk about something and I picked him up in my car. I was running some errands and I stopped by an associate's house I knew. While waiting, I told him him what I heard and his eyes and demeanor changed like someone just stuck a needle in his dick. Before he could start explaining, the guy I was waiting for knocked on my window and we talked for about 2 minutes, the whole time the accusation was marinating in his head.

When the guy left and we picked up where he left off, he was breathing like someone just waterboarded him. He was panting after every breath and he was transparantly terrified. It actually made me uncomfortable, I didn't want to talk or look at him it was so pathetic.

For all the professional interrogaters and body language experts out there, what does it mean when a guy is out of breath after you accuse him of something.. does it tend to mean he's lying, or he was just shocked at the accusation?
                      He probably felt vibes from you that you are about to ask him for a sexual favour for him to keep his job

Comment

Working...
                      X