Simple question.
    Yes
    11.63%
    No
    82.56%
    Undecided
    5.81%

Of course he is.

It's not his fault Jack Reiss can't count.

Last edited by Santa_; 05-14-2019, 03:20 PM.

Comment

You guys have got to stop with these garbage Wilder threads. Of course he isn't

Comment

Beyonce Wildher is #1 everything but not heavyweight. War Beyonce!

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          You guys have got to stop with these garbage Wilder threads. Of course he isn't
          Why is it a garbage thread? The purpose of the thread is to gauge how many people really do rate Wilder as the best in his division. Just cast your vote without inciting petty arguements brony, thanks.

Comment

He is #3 in that division

Comment

IMO no he isn't. AJ has wins against Whyte, Parker, Povetkin, Brazeale and Wlad. Wilder has wins over Ortiz, Stivernne (2x) and a draw with Fury I had him losing. Fury beat Wlad when he was still the man and a draw with Wilder I felt was a win.

I would say AJ is the clear #1 HWT although IMO the best wins for Wilder and Fury are more impressive than AJ's best win.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                IMO no he isn't. AJ has wins against Whyte, Parker, Povetkin, Brazeale and Wlad. Wilder has wins over Ortiz, Stivernne (2x) and a draw with Fury I had him losing. Fury beat Wlad when he was still the man and a draw with Wilder I felt was a win.

I would say AJ is the clear #1 HWT although IMO the best wins for Wilder and Fury are more impressive than AJ's best win.
                How would you expect AJ vs. Fury and AJ vs. Wilder to go? Would you expect Fury vs. Wilder II to be any different than their first fight?

Comment

He is the clear #3.

Comment

Joshua will knock out wilder and fury...huge fights for both of them against joshua but they are walking away from it.
                    I belive with fury its almost the same comparison as khan waking away from brook.......will fury want to suffer a clean knockout against a fellow uk fighter......wilder turned 120 million which says it all.

Comment

Working...
                    X