Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Piggu and VipersThinder, The Red K Maidens.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Navyboxer1109 View Post
    Well, I'm not sure what I did to piss him off, but he came back hard, with no provocation and for no apparent reason. Shame, cause the way most people talk about him he sounds like an okay guy.
    Yeah, he's alright man. **** happens though. I've fallen out with cats on here and then later we became friends. Just silly misunderstandings most of the time.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by Navyboxer1109 View Post
      Well, I'm not sure what I did to piss him off, but he came back hard, with no provocation and for no apparent reason. Shame, cause the way most people talk about him he sounds like an okay guy.
      he's a horny boy.......

i'll tell you that much...

Comment

Originally posted by rob_tC View Post
        he's a horny boy.......

i'll tell you that much...
        Hmmmmmmmmm...if you look anything like your avatar, I can see why. LOL, Just kiddin.. No really. lol

Comment

really who gives a **** about getting green or red k if you do then your ***** ass needs to get laid instead of being on the computer all ****ing day. what a bunch of ***ets

Comment

Originally posted by wizard king View Post
            really who gives a **** about getting green or red k if you do then your ***** ass needs to get laid instead of being on the computer all ****ing day. what a bunch of ***ets
            Red K sent.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Piggu is gay and I took a picture of him with his boyfriend last weekend. Look at my sig.

Comment

Originally posted by wizard king View Post
                if you didnt care you wouldnt have bothered posting on this thread
                unless u just really love the colour red

Comment

Piggs is cool in my book

Comment

Working...
                  X