No announcement yet.

Canelo Fans Post Here Cuz.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo Fans Post Here Cuz.......

Whoever supports this piece of shít, let me know where you stand because I'm putting you on ignore.

I'm sick and tired of this piece of shít. PED cheat, fixes the cards over and over and over and over, add being a racist to top it off.

SICK AND TIRED!

Canelo fan here

Comment

Originally posted by McManus View Post
      Whoever supports this piece of shít, let me know where you stand because I'm putting you on ignore.

I'm sick and tired of this piece of shít. PED cheat, fixes the cards over and over and over and over, add being a racist to top it off.

SICK AND TIRED!
      What's this racist thing?

Comment

Comment

Clenelo

SICK AND TIRED!
          Canelo fans through the GGG fights have proven they either root for him based on race, or are casuals. Canelo fans have shown no objectivity when analyzing his fights. Same could be said for Mayweather fans with his IVs and gift wins, but with Canelo it's obvious he is protected by the WBC, the NSAC and Oscar De La Bozo's pockets.

I'm not biased unless given solid reasons, and i'm with you.
          Canelo and his fans can sleep at the bottom of a frozen lake

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
            Canelo fan here
            YDKSAB. You only support Canelo because he got a fixed win which supports your weakáss GGG hatred campaign. You don't care about what's right, you only care about being right even when you're wrong.

Fine by me Larry Spence. Man, sorry you changed your name back I forgot! Don't forget your pom poms on the way out. I'm surprised you're not changing your name to Larry Usyk. Typical fairweather fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
              What's this racist thing?
              "My support, as always, is with the Mexican."

https://www.boxingscene.com/canelo-f...spence--133703

Supporting Mexicans because your Mexican is pure racism as it's defined. Believing one race is better than another is racism.

Like Larry, who only supports black fighters beause he's black.

Comment

Canelo beat GGG's ass. The look of defeat!

Image result for canelo vs ggg 2 post fight pics

Comment

"My support, as always, is with the Mexican."

https://www.boxingscene.com/canelo-f...spence--133703

Supporting Mexicans because your Mexican is pure racism as it's defined. Believing one race is better than another is racism.

Like Larry, who only supports black fighters beause he's black.
                  Laughing so hard at this post.

Let me ask you something, do Canelo and Juan Manuel Marquez look like they belong to the same race?

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post

Canelo beat GGG's ass. The look of defeat!
                    Welcome to the ignore list.

Comment

Working...
                    X