Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather To 'Cheating' Canelo: I Make $300M in 1 Fight, Not 11!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
    You will not be hearing from him for the rest of the day .you might as well switch of your computer because there is no rebuttal to that question. However kidbazooka is a proud Mexican. He was talking up Benavidez chances to beat Crawford and then since the result he has pretended I suffer from amnesia and thought I have forgotten
    Lol I know he can't answer the question. I bet he did duck yours as well

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      That's not true cuz if it was then YOU wouldn't be here commenting....LMMFAO!
      The truth needs to be told my friend

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        Nelo beat Lara, Nelo beat Triple L in BOTH fights but said that Floyd was hurting boxing & just got countered by Floyd again but this time outside the ring....LMMFAO!
        Lara was a draw atleast n def lost the first fight to GGG n beat GGG the 2nd fight Floyd's not hurting boxing boxing needs the ratings it won't hurt mma gets more views in the USA than boxing people pay to see McGregor Jon Jones cornier St Pierre Brock Lesnar, in boxing outside Mayweather and canelo Vs GGG whom in boxing is Americans paying to see giving over 1m buys Crawford Spence Wilder joshua is hella good but not pulling in 1m ppv only boxing matches in America that'd pull over 1m ppv is canelo Vs GGG 90% Mayweather fights and Wilder vs Joshua other than that hell no

Comment

Working...
        X