Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sylvester Stallone Reveals Plans To Make Film on Jack Johnson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sylvester Stallone Reveals Plans To Make Film on Jack Johnson

Stallone said Wednesday that his newly launched Balboa Productions will start with a film about Johnson. On Thursday, Stallone stood next to President Donald Trump in the Oval Office as he signed a rare posthumous pardon to Johnson, who served 10 months in prison in what Trump called "a racially-motivated injustice."
    [Click Here To Read More]

Funny how things work. Boxing movie maker pushes President for pardon of boxer while planning a movie about him that will make another not so small fortune.

Comment

Jack Johnson was the inspiration for Apollo Creed? I always heard that the Rocky story was inspired by Chuck Wepner and that Creed was loosely based on Ali?

Comment

Nice. I like it. And will look forward to it. Hope Stallone is just a producer & that sorta thing doe. Not sure I love him being the director/writer.

Comment

Why does Hollywood and mainstream media and **** all want to promote Cuck culture? What is with this fascination?

Comment

Good story, although I always felt Johnson was over rated. Tommy Burns was a cruiserweight, Ketchel although an all time great was the middleweight champion, and Jeffries had been retired for 7 years when they drug him out of retirement.

Comment

Ving Rhames just got his next lead role.

Comment

Rampage Jackson!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
                  Jack Johnson was the inspiration for Apollo Creed? I always heard that the Rocky story was inspired by Chuck Wepner and that Creed was loosely based on Ali?
                  It sure was .
                  Ali was the first heavyweight champ to talk trash .
                  He stole the schtick from Gorgeous George , of course .

Comment

The Great White Hope was already made for JJ.

Comment

Working...
                    X