Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Boxers would you like to see get beaten in 2018.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Boxers would you like to see get beaten in 2018.

Which Boxers would you like to see get beaten in 2018?

Add reasons why if you want to.

Here's my list:

Anthony Joshua - Hope Wilder knocks his ass out.
    Dillian Whyte - Needs to be knocked out.
    Tony Bellew - Overdue an ass kicking.
    GGG - Hope Canelo beats him in rematch.
    Erislandy Lara - Boring to watch.
    Kell Brook - Never been a fan.
    Keith Thurman - Avoiding the big fights.

Loma, GGG,

Comment

Lara - haven't fought anyone with a pulse in years. Killing the division
      Bellew - STFU already
      Adonis - old fart ducking everyone holding lineal hostage
      Usyk - I like the guy enough, and have more reasons to like him than most... I just don't like his style.
      Eubank - needs a dose of humility so he shuts his idiotic mouth.
      Gervonta - dumbass wanna be thug.
      Postol - Kind of enjoyed seeing him humbled by TC. Turned into a whiny b1tch.
      Andrade - overhyped whiner.

Comment

Canelo ranks number 1 for me.

Comment

Canelo
          Lomo
          Thurman
          Rios
          Pacquiao (he can't lose enough for me)

Comment

Adonis Stevenson I wouldn't mind seeing losing.

He does nothing to benefit the sport and his division would actually be more interesting without him in it.

Of course, if he fought someone I'd take all that back. But I can't see it. Not all his fault though as he obviously gets paid too much for fighting overmatched opponents.

Comment

This is the post were we get to spit some vernom on these fighters of the sport we love. Here goes my list, atleast the ones I can remember for now.

Jeff Horn - This is an easy pick for me. I need him crushed like the airbag he is. All that noise after he beat an aging legend like Pacquiao, he has no shame or humility. Boxers like (Marciano who cried after he beat Joe Louis, even stayed in the dressing room with him) who beat aging legends don't go about acting like dragons cuz of that fight.

Lara - I'm a huge fan of slick defensive boxing, I even accept Rigo's style but Lara is a boring runner. I need him roughed up close by a relentless brawler round after round.

GGG - Nothing against this guy, nothing against his trainer either. Just for his fans that think he is a God, he needs to be given the Kovalev treatment. Someone good or lucky has to make this happen, get him to the body over and over, he doesn't seem to like that one bit.

David Haye - I don't like Haye at all especially after what he said during the Bellew build up, talking about hospital and such things, knowing you are the heavier fighter fighting against Bellew and can easily make it happen. That is not trash talking. A fan saying it is different from a boxer who can actually do it to the other guy in the ring.

If I say I'm going to kill the president, a few officers blink but if the VP says he is going to kill the president, the whole country will be on edge. That is the difference between a fan and a boxer, in a higher weight class saying such.

Gervonta Davis - This truly i don't want but I had the thought during the fight with Fonseca. He was irritating - the unnecessary showboating, attention seeking.... Arrrgh! I wanted an instant fight with Loma so he could be totally outclassed. But he is a young developing fighter and might be a huge part of the future of boxing.

Carl Frampton - Shocking right? I don't just feel anything for him, no love or hate, he is like Bradley - zero emotions towards him. But I don't enjoy the way he fights, for no reason at all. Maybe it's his posture, I don't know. He needs to lose on a round by round beat down.

Santa Cruz - I like this guy. It really hurt me when he lost but for some strange reason, I want to see it again.

An additional one will be James Degale, I never saw him as anything special but he thought he was the second coming. I spared him from the list cuz he just lost.

Comment

Seeing Marcus Browne brutally KO'd would be enough for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                  Adonis Stevenson I wouldn't mind seeing losing.

He does nothing to benefit the sport and his division would actually be more interesting without him in it.

Of course, if he fought someone I'd take all that back. But I can't see it. Not all his fault though as he obviously gets paid too much for fighting overmatched opponents.
                  I just wrote my list and completely forgot this guy. He is not just likable, maybe it's his personality or something. I want to see him lose too.

Hopefully Bivol can make it happen if they ever fight. I see Bivol as someone special but we can't be sure yet.

Comment

Adonis Chickenson
                    Deontay Wilder
                    Gervonta Davis
                    Tony Bellew
                    Adrien Broner (doesn't get old)
                    Mikey Garcia (has been one of my favorites but gets more and more annoying)
                    Shawn Porter

Comment

Working...
                    X