No announcement yet.

List boxers flaws here, lets have a nice discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List boxers flaws here, lets have a nice discussion

Wilder-Keeps hands to low, bad balance and does the bow and arrow with his jab

Joshua-terrible stamina, slow keeps chin up and is flat footed

Crawford-His switching may get him caught in mid switch with a top level boxer, he drops his hands at time when he punches

Spence-doesnt move his head much and is robotic and stiff at times

please continue

Spence's trainer doesn't believe in big head movements...thinks they can be timed.

Comment

Lomachenko clowns around too much and sometimes makes 1 too many movements with his fancy footwork and it leaves him in a bad position. I'd like to see him throw a shot or 2 before moving from one position to the next. Sometimes it seems like he's moving just for the sake of moving. I get that it's impressive and it confuses his opponents but i like fighters who move their hands at least as much as they move their feet.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
        Spence's trainer doesn't believe in big head movements...thinks they can be timed.
        I saw that interview and see what they are saying, but he gets hit with shots he should not get hit with due to no head movement

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
          I saw that interview and see what they are saying, but he gets hit with shots he should not get hit with due to no head movement
          Yea...he's a bit upright.

Comment

I don't like the way Spence throws the straight left hand. He doesn't swivel his body so that he can get the angle right to land it flush, and also he doesn't throw enough straight punches given how much of a height and reach advantage he has.

Crawford's switch hitting. To me he isn't a natural switch hitter, seems like he is forcing it at times because he takes too long to adjust to the new stance once he switches, causing him to take a lot of flush punches right after switching. Also his chin is suspect imo coz I saw Gamboa hurt him bad and Gamboa was much smaller (Of course he knocked Gamboa out with an uppercut while he was hurt so he still dangerous even when hurt).

GGG too slow and robotic, straight up and down, no special effects (Lmao).

Kovalev stamina and heart is lacking, no inside game.

Jermall Charlo no inside game and not enough body attacks, too much head hunting.

Wilder stiff legs, not problem against orthodox opponents but it hurts him against southpaws coz you need good footwork and co-ordination to get the angles right in an orthodox v southpaw fight.

Rigo too inactive.

Lara too much running (against elite comp), actually not so much the 'running' more than the inactivity while at it. You can 'run' as much as you want as long as you're nailing the opponent. There were times in the canelo fight where he would run, stop, absorb, run, stop, absorb, without ever punching.

I'll stop there.

Comment

Wilder - Poor Defense
              Joshua - Poor Stamina
              Kovalev - Poor Stamina, No Heart
              Stevenson - Poor Defense
              Jack - Starts Very Slow
              DeGale - Fights At Oppenents Level
              Eubank Jr - Poor Defense
              Golovkin - Poor Defense
              Canelo - Poor Stamina
              Jermall Charlo - Poor Defense
              Thurman - Weak Body
              Spense - Poor Defense
              Brook - Weak Eyes
              Porter - Very Low IQ
              Lomacheko - Too Much Show Boating
              Rigondeaux - Weak Chin

Comment

Joshua is too ped inflated his peds cause him to lock and fall via 5th round old man klit

Comment

Lomachenko, too much show boating.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                    Lomachenko, too much show boating.
                    You will change names come December 10th

Comment

Working...
                    X