No announcement yet.

Without failure there is no success

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Without failure there is no success

Laugh at my pain it will only fuel me to succeed!!!

You need to be down in order to get up.
    It sucks to be down so get up as soon as you can.
    I wish you succeed in everything you do Corey, just keep a stiff upper lip and don't take any wooden nickels..

Comment

You`re going to fail no matter what

Comment

edison tried and failed 1000 times to create the lightbulb before it actually worked....creating the next byte tython may take many attempts before another ear is bitten

Comment

I got knocked out my last fight, against top guy. and this was my rematch with him, even though I lost to him in the first time. Never give up and push yourself to the limit. Also believe only in yourself. Good luck~!!

Comment

This supervisor whose nickname was "boss dogg" at this juvenille outdoor camp I was forced to go to from juvenile probation you to say "No struggle No progress" like fedrick douglas.

Dude was cool as hell. Which I took better advantage of it since it was like a free camping trip every weekend.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

You win some, you lose some. Part of the game.

Comment

Screw them all, they are so meaningless. Keep doing your thing no matter what. I respect any man who is willing to step into the ring, especially in the pro ranks. These forums are full of cowards.

Comment

Without LOSERS there can be no WINNERS.

Comment

Working...
                  X