No announcement yet.

Shane will beat Margarito!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shane will beat Margarito!!!!!!!!

1. Margarito is slow as hell...probably the slowest top welter in the business since Baldimir.Now we all know Shane can easily be hit with right hands....but for the first time in a while Shane will see those right hands coming a mile away. And will be able to get out the way and counter.

2. Unlike Cotto.....Mosley has an iron chin......Marg will throw and he will land sometimes but never enough or hard enough to stop Shane in hs tracks....

3. Shane will be the fastest fighter Margarito has fought in his career as a prime WW.....Yes its my opinion that Cotto is not faster then Shane..better..but faster....no....Marg will get beat to the punch just like in the Cotto fight.

4. If Cotto didnt gas out I think the perception is that he wouldve won the fight..Mosley wont gas out and he land lighting fast combinations on Marg all night.

5. Mosley will go to the body...Marg has a chin that cant be cracked but he has tissue for a rib cage...Shane will go to the body early and often to take some steam out of Margarito.

6. Mosley WILL CLINCH !!!!!!

Im goign with Shane to win in dominating fashion.....hell make Marg look like a statue and rip him all night.

Shane wins it 8-4.

do u think theres a specific reason cotto gassed out?

maybe?

Comment

Wanna put 50k on it?

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post

maybe?
        Cotto always had bad stamina and a horrible chin

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless. View Post
          Cotto always had bad stamina and a horrible chin
          yeah, thats not it... try again.

Comment

Originally posted by King Burner II View Post
            1. Margarito is slow as hell...probably the slowest top welter in the business since Baldimir.Now we all know Shane can easily be hit with right hands....but for the first time in a while Shane will see those right hands coming a mile away. And will be able to get out the way and counter.

2. Unlike Cotto.....Mosley has an iron chin......Marg will throw and he will land sometimes but never enough or hard enough to stop Shane in hs tracks....

3. Shane will be the fastest fighter Margarito has fought in his career as a prime WW.....Yes its my opinion that Cotto is not faster then Shane..better..but faster....no....Marg will get beat to the punch just like in the Cotto fight.

4. If Cotto didnt gas out I think the perception is that he wouldve won the fight..Mosley wont gas out and he land lighting fast combinations on Marg all night.

5. Mosley will go to the body...Marg has a chin that cant be cracked but he has tissue for a rib cage...Shane will go to the body early and often to take some steam out of Margarito.

6. Mosley WILL CLINCH !!!!!!

Im goign with Shane to win in dominating fashion.....hell make Marg look like a statue and rip him all night.

Shane wins it 8-4.
            1. Not true at all. I don't know how you throw a hundred punches in a round and be slow.
            2. Mosley has a great chin and probably won't be stopped but that's not to say he won't be slowed down or hurt.
            3. Cotto is much faster than Shane and Shane showed in his fight against Mayorga that he is well past his prime.
            4. What makes you say old Mosley who now cannot rely on steroids to energize him won't gas out?
            5. Tissue for a rib cage? Other than that this point makes some sense because Cotto failed in that he didn't go to the body.
            6. Clinching won't win fights.

Comment

maybe?
              Honestly....Some say it was the body shots...I say it was him backpedaling all fight..Shanes not an idiot he wont do that.

Comment

yeah, thats not it... try again.
                His horrible defense, Just lying against the ropes and getting hit

Comment

Originally posted by King Burner II View Post
                  Honestly....Some say it was the body shots...I say it was him backpedaling all fight..Shanes not an idiot he wont do that.
                  So u think it was Cotto moving? and not getting hammered?

Hes a professional fighter... one of these things, he should be able to do without getting tired....

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless. View Post
                    His horrible defense, Just lying against the ropes and getting hit
                    thatll do it.....

Comment

Working...
                    X