Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward: GGG NEVER DARED TO BE GREAT! HE NEVER WANTED TO TAKE ANY RISK!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
    No he didn't. He gave him credit as a good fighter, and he is that. A good fighter.

Loefler turned it down in 2015... why? Because Golovkin was signed to fight Lemieux on PPV, and he was the mandatory for Canelo/Cotto which was a few months after the Lemieux PPV fight.

Does that make sense to fight Ward after Lemieux instead of waiting for his mandatory?

To this day I still don't understand how he can catch flack from people screaming he ducked a bigger fighter at 168. We all know the truth. The same people screaming he ducked Ward would have said he ducked Canelo had he skipped out on that fight, regardless of the logic behind the scenario.
    I always thought Ward would be cherrypicking if he fought GGG. Skill gap too much too.

Comment

No he didn't. He gave him credit as a good fighter, and he is that. A good fighter.

Loefler turned it down in 2015... why? Because Golovkin was signed to fight Lemieux on PPV, and he was the mandatory for Canelo/Cotto which was a few months after the Lemieux PPV fight.

Does that make sense to fight Ward after Lemieux instead of waiting for his mandatory?

To this day I still don't understand how he can catch flack from people screaming he ducked a bigger fighter at 168. We all know the truth. The same people screaming he ducked Ward would have said he ducked Canelo had he skipped out on that fight, regardless of the logic behind the scenario.
      And, I was just talking about this video, not the past.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
        I always thought Ward would be cherrypicking if he fought GGG. Skill gap too much too.
        Ward is an ATG and a bigger fighter. No shame in losing to him anyways.

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
        And, I was just talking about this video, not the past.
        So was I. Ward mentioned Loeffler turned it down in seconds back in 2015, in the video. I mentioned the obvious reasons why it was rejected right away.

Comment

Yes, a good fighter, Andre Ward is right. Great boxer? GGG is not. You think he is?

Andre noted a fact, why does that bother you?

Comment

I remember when people said GG would kick Ward’s ass lol. Yea right he couldnt even beat a freckled faced midget.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
              I remember when people said GG would kick Ward’s ass lol. Yea right he couldnt even beat a freckled faced midget.
              Dummy, have some respect for King Nelo. No one else in the sport active other than Pac-Man has dared to be great more than Canelo.

Comment

Ggg has been exposed get over it. So it's not a duck to avoid a fight with a bigger fighter? But when canelo vacated the belt to gain leverage in the piece of pie against the bigger fighter... Canelo ducked right? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                  Ggg has been exposed get over it. So it's not a duck to avoid a fight with a bigger fighter? But when canelo vacated the belt to gain leverage in the piece of pie against the bigger fighter... Canelo ducked right? Lol
                  But he made boatloads of coin. I respect that. He's set for life.

Comment

Why are the good posters in the red?

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                      Who waited about 4 years to fight him. It is what it is but don't act like Canelo didn't wait till he was older to get him, hell even roided he could only manage a draw the first time around.

Comment

Working...
                      X