Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last night a fighter on the Floyd Mayweather promotions card left the ring in the 3rd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
    So are gonna tell us which one the mayweather fighter is? You responded to a comment already but not the important question that needs to be answered.
    Or do you want to click bait people into thinking the mayweather fighter is the one who quit so people can talk **** then say "ha no! The mayweather fighter made the other guy quit!"?
    1. I don't know

2. You can look that **** up yourself. Eff Pandas found out who the two fighters were. You can do your own research. I'm not researching **** unless you're paying me. I posted the topic now go find your own answer.

Comment

He jus wanted to go viral

Comment

Going back to college, college , going back to college

^^ LL Cool J voice

Comment

So are gonna tell us which one the mayweather fighter is? You responded to a comment already but not the important question that needs to be answered.
          Or do you want to click bait people into thinking the mayweather fighter is the one who quit so people can talk **** then say "ha no! The mayweather fighter made the other guy quit!"?
          WTF are you talking about? I asked a simple question which requires a simple answer. If you can’t provide that answer then **** the **** off. I don’t need a damn lecture from you.

Comment

Probably figured it wasn't worth the free Girls club gift card Floyd was paying him for the fight.

Comment

Kid just ruined his career before it even started.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                WTF are you talking about? I asked a simple question which requires a simple answer. If you can’t provide that answer then **** the **** off. I don’t need a damn lecture from you.
                i quoted u cause mcc didnt answer your question. The lecture was for him

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  1. I don't know

2. You can look that **** up yourself. Eff Pandas found out who the two fighters were. You can do your own research. I'm not researching **** unless you're paying me. I posted the topic now go find your own answer.
                  Kaywann Sistrunk is the cat who decided to go to college mid-fight.

The winner is Sevelle Hasan, 3-1 (2) now & a funny dude on IG.

I'm not sure either guy is a Mayweather fighter, but if one is I'd assume its Sevelle cuz he's the guy who came in with the nicer record & an amateur career.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    1. I don't know

How u gonna make a thread with no info? Thats like making a thread asking "how hot is she" with no pics. Smh danm bufoon

Comment

How u gonna make a thread with no info? Thats like making a thread asking "how hot is she" with no pics. Smh danm bufoon
                      The info is in the thread title. Which fighter is signed to whom isn't important to me or anyone else. What's important is that a fighter once again left the ring in the middle of a fight. That's funny. But obviously which fighter is signed to Mayweather is important to you and only you so why don't you got look it up? You got the same internet I got.

Comment

Working...
                      X