Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any of you meet your Great Grandparents?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any of you meet your Great Grandparents?

If so, did you have or do you have a relationship with them?

As more people are choosing to have kids later in life I bet its very rare for anyones Great Grandparents to even be alive when they are born. I think my kids are pretty lucky, they still have 3 great grandmas and 2 Great Grandpas alive, coherent, and well. My boys are very close to my grandma as she is very kind and generous to them.

Since my mom had me at 15 and I started at 19, my boys are fortunate to see multiple generations. At 1 point my Great Grandmother was still alive while my older boys were young. Not many can say they met their Great Great Grandmother.

Funnily enough I done some scrying the other day and see them both

Comment

I met my paternal great grandfather and my maternal great grandmother. They both died around the time I was 8 or 9. We have a pic of 5 generations, with my great great grandfather holding my eldest cousin as an infant

Comment

yes! on my moms side! but i dont remember much. she passed away when i was still in elementary school which is like 25+ years ago.

Comment

Nope though my niece and nephews did.

Comment

Mi papa had muchos ninos... i was alive when mi great great abuelo was still around. we would go down to the river near the village in Chihuahua and he would tell me about the story of the great bagre.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              I met my paternal great grandfather and my maternal great grandmother. They both died around the time I was 8 or 9. We have a pic of 5 generations, with my great great grandfather holding my eldest cousin as an infant
              priceless picture man.

Comment

My great-grandma died like a year or two ago I believe... She was in her late 80s I think. My kids great grandparents on my moms side are still alive too....

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                  If so, did you have or do you have a relationship with them?

As more people are choosing to have kids later in life I bet its very rare for anyones Great Grandparents to even be alive when they are born. I think my kids are pretty lucky, they still have 3 great grandmas and 2 Great Grandpas alive, coherent, and well. My boys are very close to my grandma as she is very kind and generous to them.

Since my mom had me at 15 and I started at 19, my boys are fortunate to see multiple generations. At 1 point my Great Grandmother was still alive while my older boys were young. Not many can say they met their Great Great Grandmother.
                  My great grandma of my daddy’s side of the family is still living. I think the last time I saw her was late-2016. She’s in her mid 80s but seems to be doing okay for someone that age.

When I was younger I saw her a lot more but as you grow older you kind of lose touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
                    My great-grandma died like a year or two ago I believe... She was in her late 80s I think. My kids great grandparents on my moms side are still alive too....
                    Your avatar man WTF that is scary AF. Whats the name?

Comment

Working...
                    X