No announcement yet.

This cruiserweight tournament is ****ing great

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.K View Post
    You should retract right now cause usyk, gassiev, and birdies, are 3 of the top 10 boxers on the planet.

I saw you picked doritocos you new to the sport obviously but don’t make fairweather statements like that..
    You reply to the wrong comment? Not sure how it fits the context. Usyk is definitely in my top 10 p4p, and whoever wins the tourney is undisputedly top 5.

Comment

Originally posted by puro dinamita View Post
      dude cruiserweight sucks ass put them against a heavy or light heavy they get beat
      I'm pretty sure Gassiev and Usyk beat all the LHW and all the HW in the world except Josh and Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
        You reply to the wrong comment? Not sure how it fits the context. Usyk is definitely in my top 10 p4p, and whoever wins the tourney is undisputedly top 5.

You picked the Cuban.. it’s all in your post history.....

Comment

Originally posted by Loma#1 View Post
          Kovalev would beat Gassiev. The Krusher is too fast and got power in both hands. The way Dorticos was throwing his jabs Kovalev would follow up with illusive hard shots. Can't wait until Kovalev moves to Cruiserweight.
          Gassive is huge and tough, dude ain't no Nathan Cleverly or Jean Pascal.
          I don't think Kova shots bothers him that much.

Kova boxes quicker and better than Dorticos but DORTI is 6'3 with A.Joshua's wingspan and he is a though dude while Kova is soft everywhere.

It would be a close fight then kova get stopped in the 7th.

He can't take Gassiev shots, head or body.

Comment

You picked the Cuban.. it’s all in your post history.....
            Still making no sense bro

Comment

The best boxing tournament in the history of boxing I'd argue so far with only the finals to go.

The Super Six was flawed with that bs round robin part that made zero sense to me from the start, although admittedly it was an interesting angle. That HBO HW tournament ultimately didn't have the final it was supposed to have, Tyson vs Spinks, since Spinks opted out. That Ali exile tournament was okay back in the day. Was some solid lil lesser level tournaments at that arena in Inglewood back in the day. Prizefighter does solid work for the level they operate at. Not sure there is anything standing out beyond those events that I'm recalling right now, but I'm sure I'm forgetting something.

Comment

Still making no sense bro
                Yeah bro no sense putin must of rigged that Cubano jaw with nukes

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  The best boxing tournament in the history of boxing I'd argue so far with only the finals to go.

The Super Six was flawed with that bs round robin part that made zero sense to me from the start, although admittedly it was an interesting angle. That HBO HW tournament ultimately didn't have the final it was supposed to have, Tyson vs Spinks, since Spinks opted out. That Ali exile tournament was okay back in the day. Was some solid lil lesser level tournaments at that arena in Inglewood back in the day. Prizefighter does solid work for the level they operate at. Not sure there is anything standing out beyond those events that I'm recalling right now, but I'm sure I'm forgetting something.
                  No this is the greatest event in boxing history hands down it’s like the champions cup

Comment

Yeah bro no sense putin must of rigged that Cubano jaw with nukes
                    Damn man, I think your sarcasm detector is broken if you thought I was being serious with that comment LOL!

Sorry brah, close but no cheese

Comment

Damn man, I think your sarcasm detector is broken if you thought I was being serious with that comment LOL!

Sorry brah, close but no cheese
                      You sound hurt

Comment

Working...
                      X