No announcement yet.

I still don't understand why the ref didn't give kov a recovery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Legendary Hater View Post
    Are you related to Sergey, VLAD?...just stop...

None of those shots were going to or supposed to be deemed low...

Kovalev ****ed himself that fight just like you **** yourself everytime you post...
    Only thing that’s ****ing itself is your wife, while you post bullshlt on here.

Comment

I thought the fight was going in Ward's favor before that big right hand he landed. Kovakev was hurt. Yes the body shots were low and the referee screwed up. We will never know if Kovalev would have recovered if the ref gave him the time to instead of stopping the fight.

Comment

[Legendary Hater Look, man...until you admit or recognize the FACT that borderline/beltline blows are NOT supposed to be called low if the guy getting hit is doubled over like Kovalev was...

You will STAY in Hell, Daggum.

You lost AGAIN. Mayweather retired undefeated. Ward retired undefeated.

They were both regarded as the CONSENSUS BEST OF THE BEST in the sport.

You have proven to be a poor judge of Boxing Talent...you have strong, negative opinions of real deal fighters...of TRUE WINNERS...they made you look bad...therefore, YOU, are an AMATEUR hater...

Retire, man...you've wasted your time and effort here and have nothing to show for it....I think it's time you change or simply move on...

I'm trying to be as nice as possible out of respect for some of your early work here...]

R.I.P

Comment

Because he was already done get over it.And who you should be watching when fight is stopped is Kov!He DID NOT look at ref 1st thing he did was look TO THE SKY.That's like a universel sign of "oh my god I'm glad that's done".And I'm not kidding look at it and tell mr that's a fighter who wants to keep fightin?And not 5 mins later but THE 1ST THING he does.

Comment

Recover from what?? getting his ass kicked?

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
              Because he was already done get over it.And who you should be watching when fight is stopped is Kov!He DID NOT look at ref 1st thing he did was look TO THE SKY.That's like a universel sign of "oh my god I'm glad that's done".And I'm not kidding look at it and tell mr that's a fighter who wants to keep fightin?And not 5 mins later but THE 1ST THING he does.
              Ask your boyfriend to uppercut your dick several times in a row, and record it. Where would you be looking, would you even care? Kovalev sat on the ropes, Barrera dropped to his knees like a bltch and almost started to cry, in both the Ward and Valera fights... But if it’s Kovalev who has a hard time taking shots down low, that makes him a quitter?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                Recover from what?? getting his ass kicked?
                Will you be recovering after tomorrow?

Comment

Lot of Ward haters out there lol. Kovalev was a hurting unit and was overselling the **** out of those just above the beltline shots. His will was completely broken.

Comment

Ward had his number and adjusted and outclassed him, simple and plain...I even said before the fight I thought Kovalev would win by ko and was wrong

Comment

Lol...... Crying........

Comment

Working...
                      X